Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

I think it was telling his lack of responses on the LMFM Facebook page after the radio interview where he tried to come across as an uncaped crusader..... once he had no control over the narrative, he just clammed up and let whatever eejit who fell for his guff fight his corner. Even when asked questions about statements he made here as Biggins (bodyguard to the rich and famous etc.) he just ignored it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

JRFB wrote:
    There is a lot of hate speech and its being targeted at people exposing corruption, illegal court actions, illegal state department actions and illegal undemocratic government antics.

So, he’s a victim of hate speech now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

So, he’s a victim of hate speech now.

That should be his slogan:

Jeff Rudd - Always the victim, never his fault.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Should be "Jeff Rudd: does absolutely nothing so how could it be his fault?"

Clear from his hate speech post he never actually bothered to read the article and just saw the headline and though hey sure this applies to me somehow.

Also I thought RTE were in his bad books?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Clear from his hate speech post he never actually bothered to read the article and just saw the headline and though hey sure this applies to me somehow.

Also I thought RTE were in his bad books?

He is a pragmatist.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

He must not have read the article or if he did he has shown how he has no understanding of the written word.

Ironically .. much of what the article talks about can be attributed to the lady whom he supported so hard during her failed presidential election bid.

fortunately for him .. the people in his echo chamber don’t understand this stuff either and can continue to blow smoke up his arse

Was out for a spin earlier on the bike only to be told by my partner on my return Jeff and Alistair had been, sorry I missed you lads.

Feel like the kid who missed Christmas now I do :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,554 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Was out for a spin earlier on the bike only to be told by my partner on my return Jeff and Alistair had been, sorry I missed you lads.

Feel like the kid who missed Christmas now I do :(

Lycra clad feckers! You spoil everything!

Just joking of course, hopefully he makes a return visit.

Lycra clad feckers! You spoil everything!

Just joking of course, hopefully he makes a return visit.

Lycra is for peasants, the marino wool base layers is where it's at for us hipster elite bike riding mofo's eligible to avail of the bike to work schemes to fund our steeds :D

• Advertisement

His report of the canvas yesterday is top notch.

It’s like a game of spot the contractions

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

whippet wrote: »
    His report of the canvas yesterday is top notch.

It’s like a game of spot the contractions

Any chance of posting it?

Long seriously long and filled with nonsense about other parties littering and Jeff being great. The only fun bit is at the end when he has a paragraph about Sunday being a day of rest and no one should come calling about politics followed swiftly by, but this Sunday I will....

Dull.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

As sad as Jeff is can you imagine being his lackey hitting the doors with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

That "canvassing update" is actually more coherent and less vitriolic than his usual guff.
    Bravo Jeff! :D

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

We're never going to get that report from the farmer's meeting, are we?

padd b1975 wrote: »
    We're never going to get that report from the farmer's meeting, are we?

Or the podcast of the LMFM “debate”.

You know the saying ‘when you are explaining you are loosing’?

Well his latest version hackergate is a little bit baffling but I’ve no reason to doubt his version of events as it’s the same type of explanation that most seasoned politicians use when an embarrassing tweet appears.

What is most intriguing is his admission that he hasn’t had time to work on his business or do anything for almost 6 months due to his Dail appearance... he must have some wedge of savings to be able to stop work as a self-employed father of six for half a year .. as I’m sure JSA is for people who are available and actively seeking work ?

Or is there state benefits for budding politicians and full time protestors that I don’t know about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

Better lawyer up lads, "boudoir-gate" just got real. :pac:

"There are anon internet users now using the altered images, as a method of attack, espousing them off as genuine. They will be answering to a court of law some day soon in the future for their defamation attempts."

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

That's "soon in the future" folks, as opposed to "soon in the past" or even "soon in the present".

Nice of Jeffrey to make that distinction all the same.

JRFB wrote:
    As many of you will remember, in early November 2018 I reported that the UnitedPeople website was being attacked - not for the first time. I soon later reported that not only it was being attacked but theruddsite.com too. Within two to three weeks, my main work computer was additionally attacked and wiped out by a very serious attack at hardrive level. Thank god I do regular backups.
    At that stage I had to seek the urgent help of Damien Fagan to get myself back up and running as quick as possible. On Facebook at the time, I continued to report all this. It took us 3/4 days to get things basic back, then go from there, to assess further damage done.

Between one thing and another, it was a bad month of serious attacks (many before and even more after) upon myself online and off. I suspect now what I suspected then. It was all (and still is) political motivated. I had come under these attacked previously. All this has been previously mentioned on Facebook a number of times as they occurred.
    I mention the above now because it's become apparent that there was more aspects to the previous attacks than even I was aware of until the last few days. A number of images from one of my sites - a proposed marketing business I hope to begin after the elections are over - had been grabbed from it. The images on it had been altered over time and re-uploaded to the site in a later planned additional hack, in order to do it. The later images were not to win me any public favour but to further try destroying my long established credibility. I did not notice this at the time as I was busy preparing a huge Oireachtas report for my planned evidence giving in January, 2019. I was totally distracted after getting my main machine back up and running.
    * It was NO COINCIDENCE that the attacks begun soon after the announcement that I was to speak, take questions and give a mass of evidence to a Public Accounts Committee.
    The original genuine images are on file in a document that was for submission to the Co Louth Enterprise Board. I can produce these genuine images and document at any time. It was part of start-up market research regarding advertising segmentation incorporating basic areas of (a) geographic (b) demographic (c) behavioral (d) psychographic characteristics, what would be effective in use and what would not be a workable future work project.
    I mention all the above in again more openness (many of you know this is what I regular do. It's the only way) as the altered images, a previous Hitler one shared on the net, are being put out to attack me nicely timed just before voting day soon.There are anon internet users now using the altered images, as a method of attack, espousing them off as genuine. They will be answering to a court of law some day soon in the future for their defamation attempts.
    In the meanwhile, I wish to let everyone else know that I will only continue to act professionally. I don't believe that any gutter behavior is conclusive to creating a better Ireland and I refuse to indulge in any actions that does not create positive outcomes at local or national level. I refuse to indulge in any unlawful activity and again state, I want nothing to do with anyone that wishes to go down that path.

https://www.facebook.com/Jeffrudd31/posts/2225511107459577

Quoted for posterity.

I’m at a loss as to why Dudd gets so vexed about the post of him bearing a Hitler ‘tache (wherever that came from), but yet his depiction on one of his myriad of blogs, where he put a similar moustache on former minister Alan Shatter (who, as most people know, is Jewish) was perfectly ok.

Also, how Clear and Graphic is now, all of a sudden an embryonic project that he hasn’t started, when he had a forum under that name a decade ago, when the associated Facebook page was started in 2016, and was trumpeted by him at the time as a fully viable “business”, and when he acquired the domain name associated with the business, again, in 2016.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Jeff.

furiousox wrote: »
    Better lawyer up lads, "boudoir-gate" just got real. :pac:

"There are anon internet users now using the altered images, as a method of attack, espousing them off as genuine. They will be answering to a court of law some day soon in the future for their defamation attempts."
    Is attempted defamation a charge we all should be scared of?

Is attempted defamation a charge we all should be scared of?

Not from him. He’s never followed through in his life and any legal professional would laugh him out the door.

But he is legal law qualified himself .. no need for expensive representation!

Not from him. He’s never followed through in his life and any legal professional would laugh him out the door.
    Turn on tour sarcasm detector. Jeff the legal law expert is threatening to get us for us attempting to defame him (rather than us actually defaming him)

The later images were not to win me any public favour but to further try destroying my long established credibility.

:pac:

Turn on tour sarcasm detector. Jeff the legal law expert is threatening to get us for us attempting to defame him (rather than us actually defaming him)

Never fear, I got your inference. It seems that the legal law expert didn't see the distinction however. Which gave me a good chuckle. I just wanted to emphasise to Dudd that his empty, meaningless, and unfounded accusations are just that.

Much along the same lines, a self proclaimed IT professional suffering attacks at "hard drive level"...

How he even contemplates political interference, when he came last in every race he ever ran (when he even turned up at the starting line), I'll never know. If these pesky hackers decided to put a flier together advertising his services as a "boodawah fotogawafuh", they did him a service, as it contained no typos, was reasonably well put together, in contrast to his other work, and was only typically reminiscent of the hand of Rudd, due to the multiple stolen images from a Nottingham photographer.

eldamo wrote: »
    :pac:

Outside of those of us who follow his antics, and are both entertained and committed to calling out his lies and deceit-I imagine most of Drogheda has never heard of him. I imagine this campaign has got him out the door more than he has been in twenty years. Such sporadic and masterful inactivity does not a public profile make.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Has anyone fugured out what Jeff's excuse is for the Boudoir service page?

Is he saying that he didn't put it on the Clear and Graphic page?
    Is he saying that he didn't design that page?
    Is he saying someone else designed that page, hacked his computer and put it on the Clear and Graphic site?

His frantic denial of something is confusing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement