Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

That is hilarious!!!

George must have some Christmas card list!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

Jesus...Jeff's page looks like the voice of reason in comparison. :eek:

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

That women needs help. But to keep the thread on topic Jeff was well suckered in by her at one point

I editied my original post because I can't find his post I was referring to

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

That women needs help. But to keep the thread on topic Jeff was well suckered in by her at one point

I copied it a while back.

Quote:
    Jeff Rudd Page
    September 27 ·
    So, who's going to write "Gemma ODoherty X" on their ballot sheet? Me and.....? The plan is to spoil the vote.. spoiled votes are counted. Each spoiled vote will be a vote for Gemma, who has been blocked from appearing on the presidential ballot sheet. It will be an unofficial poll. When you hear 20,000 spoiled votes you can take it they are votes for Gemma.
    Please share this post...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Ah yes, the Jeff Rudd Page, that was fun while it lasted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,554 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

She really is losing it, her latest posts are even battier and the tenuous links Gilroy -/- Soros is hilarious. Wint post the screenshots but definitely worth a look if you need a giggle.

Has Jeff posted any news on how his chances are going? Thought he would be doing exit polls by now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

She really is losing it, her latest posts are even battier and the tenuous links Gilroy -/- Soros is hilarious. Wint post the screenshots but definitely worth a look if you need a giggle.

Has Jeff posted any news on how his chances are going? Thought he would be doing exit polls by now :pac:
    Yeah I don't want to go down a rabbit hole here, but one of her followers was insisting that she was hacked even after Gemma said she wasn't hacked.
    Later she is telling Gemma she loves her in response to one of her supermosque threads.

No mention of United people in the exit polls on rte.

Media ignored!!

Neither Gemma not Ben mentioned in the fairly comprehensive exit poll either...

Ireland's appetite for morons appears to be refreshingly low.

If Dudd doesn’t get the votes, he can always plead that most of his prospective supporters are intent elect voting in the second, super secret local election that’s going to be held on Tuesday coming.

481105.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

I can just picture the scene in Drogheda Count Center this morning as Jeff makes hopeful enquiries to a passing tally man.

"You're on about 50 Jeff"

"50%!!!! I'm going to win!!!
    Allister!!.…... You're fired...so you are.
    Not needed anymore longer!"

"Jeff I meant 50 actual votes, sorry for the misunderstanding"

"Oh...."

"Alister, You're still fired".

Batwing Alistair on Ben gilroys Facebook complaining about G4S prestuffed ballot boxes.

Similar talk all over Ben and gems Facebook's last night (and presumably Jeff's after lunch)

padd b1975 wrote: »
    I can just picture the scene in Drogheda Count Center this morning as Jeff makes hopeful enquiries to a passing tally man.

"You're on about 50 Jeff"

"50%!!!! I'm going to win!!!
    Allister!!.…... You're fired...so you are.
    Not needed anymore longer!"

"Jeff I meant 50 actual votes, sorry for the misunderstanding"

"Oh...."

"Alister, You're still fired".

They actually count the Drogheda votes in Dundalk these days so Jeff's had to thumb a lift up there or take the bus :D

They sound like school kids combing back from a match after been beaten 6-0 and saying the ref robbed them !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Any word from the count?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

whippet wrote: »
    They sound like school kids combing back from a match after been beaten 6-0 and saying the ref robbed them !!

Just having a read through Gilroy's comments.

Boxes being swapped/tampered with.

No pens allowed, only pensils [sic]

My own favourite though is the loon calling for a recount...of the exit poll!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

• Registered Users Posts: 25,554 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Jeff has made it into the 1% he constantly rails against :D

Ah but thats urban, rural is where Jeff's votes are after he went to the IFA meeting. I expect a strong showing there for him :D

Ah but thats urban, rural is where Jeff's votes are after he went to the IFA meeting. I expect a strong showing there for him :D

There was only about 8 or 9 candidates for the rural ballot .. so he might have a big chance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

Any word from the count?

He's on his way to the polling centre in Dundalk. :pac:

CPL 593H

whippet wrote: »
    There was only about 8 or 9 candidates for the rural ballot .. so he might have a big chance

I Didn't realise you can run in two wards, apprently you can!

4 seats in Drogheda Rural for 10 candidates... https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/louth-county-council-local-election-candidate-list-1.3890461

I Didn't realise you can run in two wards, apprently you can!

4 seats in Drogheda Rural for 10 candidates... https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/louth-county-council-local-election-candidate-list-1.3890461

That’s the only reason he ran there as well I suspect.

Bottom of the pile in town is no surprise.

No way is he going to finish ahead of the DDI guy!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

furiousox wrote: »
    He's on his way to the polling centre in Dundalk.

Blue tooth charged- check!
    Egg sambos- Check!
    Buttered Marietta biscuits- Check!
    Beaker of Miwadi- Check!

All systems are GO!

humberklog wrote: »
    Blue tooth charged- check!
    Egg sambos- Check!
    Buttered Marietta biscuits- Check!
    Beaker of Miwadi- Check!

All systems are GO!

Don’t forget the can of larger.

Don’t forget the can of larger.

Would Jeff take a drink?

The reaction of these candidates is so telling of what their true colours are.

Rather than accept the democratic will of the majority they are calling the nation idiots, numpties, traitors etc ... any candidate that has such distain for the electorate should be barred from ever contesting again

Would Jeff take a drink?

He was a bar man for 20 years .. he know his ails from his largers better than anyone

• Advertisement

No way is he going to finish ahead of the DDI guy!

According to the Dundalk Democrat, Jeff has a whopping 51 votes and the DDI guy has 64
    https://www.dundalkdemocrat.ie/news/home/418446/live-louth-local-election-coverage.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement