Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

"A sample work picture" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,698 ✭✭✭✭Penn

"A sample work picture" :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see the Jesus boudoir pics

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

That classified as self employment !

The one thing I'm envious of is his confidence.

It must be wondrous to think that every simple thing you do is incredible and to have completely done away with humility

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

The one thing I'm envious of is his confidence.

It must be wondrous to think that every simple thing you do is incredible and to have completely done away with humility

it would be easy to have his self confidence if your followers responded to this literal navel gazing with
    Did you draw this Jeff?
    Its very good

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

What is it? A painting? A doctored photo? When did Jeffers find Jesus?

Christ he's cack handed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

humberklog wrote: »
    What is it? A painting? A doctored photo? When did Jeffers find Jesus?

Christ he's cack handed.

It's a cheap and nasty bastardised photo of Calvary Cemetary in Drogheda. :mad:
    He has to heve been on the Excelsior to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

I'm guessing he got his copy of photoshop at the same place where he gets the latest Game of Thrones episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

He's also back bemoaning some mythical poor unfortunate person who is being stalked by Job Bridge and Turas Nua.

Quit the bullcrap Jeff, we know it's you.

He’s giving out about the lies.

Sure claiming job seekers allowance or some other form of social welfare to help you get back working .. all the while posting on social media that you are too busy to be doing any work .. that isn’t a lie?

Jeff ... as a social media expert, surely you are aware that no one should post anything they wouldn’t want the world to know !!

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear !!

• Advertisement

After the resounding response to their Drogheda needs 8 youth intervention Garda petition (9 of 1000 signatures) they have launched a new no carbon tax petition on the main up Facebook page.

Showing true to the real interests of up voters (their pockets), they have a whopping 121 of 200 signatures.

My main question here is, what is the point of the stated targets? Why is one for a national issue one fifth of that for a local issue?

What is the purpose of these petitions other than a good ego massage?

I presume the only goal is to send a strongly worded letter to someone in power saying, look, this many people care...

And 230 of 200 is more impressive than 230 of 1000.

Some UK petitions mean a question has to be asked in the house of commons.

These ones essentially mean nothing.

He'll be off facebook for a few days starting tomorrow. I give him until about 3pm before he cracks.

The no carbon tax thing is so anti-democratic it’s unreal.

People who voted greens are under no illusion that Greens want carbon taxes etc ... the people of Ireland have an option to vote for greens or others who propose enviormental levies / taxes or not ... the main parties are starting to be quite transparent on these matters.

Personally I have no issue with the cost following the pollution and those who choose not to be enviormentally friendly should pay.

Jeff is in the absolute minority; him and his followers (of who we now know are tiny) just don’t want to pay for anything and contribute nothing - society works by everyone making a contribution - he contributes absolutely nothing and never will.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Absolutely nothing. I sound like a parrot here but does he not realise what the country would be like if everyone was like him? Some gall giving out when contributes nothing. Professional winger....

https://youtu.be/O5epuPMf-7Y

• Registered Users Posts: 34,901 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

whippet wrote: »
    Personally I have no issue with the cost following the pollution and those who choose not to be enviormentally friendly should pay.

I can't see a "pumping out six kids" tax happening, though.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Is the facebook break anything to do with the social "spying" on the joe soap he mentioned yesterday?

washiskin wrote: »
    Is the facebook break anything to do with the social "spying" on the joe soap he mentioned yesterday?

If it his then he's gone and hung himself with his last update :

"I will be off Facebook for a few days starting tomorrow. Necessary to catch up with other items to check into and work."

If it his then he's gone and hung himself with his last update :

"I will be off Facebook for a few days starting tomorrow. Necessary to catch up with other items to check into and work."

"work" probably means commenting on the journal articles with his clear and graphic account

eldamo wrote: »
    "work" probably means commenting on the journal articles with his clear and graphic account

Clear and graphic is still on 8 likes and a question was asked on the last post almost two weeks ago and still hasn’t been answered ... either he ignores it or has t logged in to the C&g account in a good while !

He'll be off facebook for a few days starting tomorrow. I give him until about 3pm before he cracks.

Called it :pac:

Breaks radio silence for an emergency post of "MEGA NATIONAL IMPORTANCE."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

He appears to have put his page on private.

He broke FB silence today with a very important clip of the EU saying something about Ireland and Brexit. This video footage of MEGA NATIONAL IMPORTANCE was sent to him privately and he felt to too important not to pass on immediately.

This super secret footage was from a BBC programme on the EU that was recently aired.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

What a sleuth.

I see Ben Gorillaroy mentioned. On his own page, he’s asking any of the useful idiots who voted for him to take down his posters.

I suppose he expects them to pay his mortgage too...as Dudd might say...”O wait!”

Ha ha ha someone asked if it was possibly fake news, to which he replied "Trying to ascertain that presently."

Jeff I thought you fact checked everything you post :confused:

LMAO
    Jeff Rudd:
    The previous supplied video was passed onto myself by a trusted person.
    The video appears to have come from at least two sources that were present in the meeting background. This type of seating arrangement is not unusual for such meetings. Top people like to have their advisors etc with them. Two people at least appear to have recorded the event using their phones.
    Their combined clips appear to have been spliced together. This - likely done by a non-professional - leaves part of the audio out of sync in part.
    I am currently trying to identify the people in the video. Any help with this would be appreciated.Till then, I remain open-minded about the video.
    UPDATE: I am informed that it is part of a BBC documentary. Seeking conformation of this too.

Ok guys own up, which of you sent him the video :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,554 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

LMAO

Ok guys own up, which of you sent him the video :D

At least we know he's still checking in here and hitting F5 every 10 seconds.

Pesky world affairs and long since aired news programmes forcing him back on to Facebook!

If another Facebook Nan tells him he deserves a rest after all his hard work...!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

He's being advised to rest and "take monday off, like everyone else will" :pac::pac:

CPL 593H

He'll take Boudoirgate all the way to Dail Eireann!

481599.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,698 ✭✭✭✭Penn

He'll take Boudoirgate all the way to Dail Eireann!

"The photos are clear... and very graphic ;)..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

I notice he's admitted the bbc video was fake, but he's left it up anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement