Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

he's probably gone on a sneaky holiday
    what ye think?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

I doubt it !! He’d be all about holiday snaps on Facebook !! He said he had ‘work’ to .. no time for holidays when you are a dynamic business man in the start up phases of a cutting edge digital enterprise. Think of the step brothers when they set up ‘Prestige Worldwide’ .. they didn’t have time for holidays

He'll show us all yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He’s been with his legal team all week building his libel case against boards.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

He’s been with his legal team all week building his libel case against boards.
    Why would he need a legal team given his vast knowledge of legal law?

• Advertisement

Wonder how long he can hold out on twitter? He's not getting the same level of adoration from is fanbase on there.

Sh*ts getting real, he has reported possible massive financial traud. He's brave.

"I have over 3+ years reported possible MASSIVE financial traud being committed by private companies, facilitated by Fine Gael.

Is there ANY newspaper with the balls to report the matter, willing to do so? Has every bit of Ireland media been silenced by REDACTED, others or FG?"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

• Registered Users Posts: 25,554 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

furiousox wrote: »

Jaysus! If that's the upcoming book i hope he hires a really good proof reader.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Does that recurring photo of the cut wrist send anybody else's spidey-senses tingling?

I know he previously said it was sent to him by some unfortunate that did it in the seetec offices. True that may be but i cant help put the owner of that arm a bit closer to home for Jeff. But not Jeff's arm, if you get me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

I think it's disgusting that he's still using the picture to further his crackpot dossers charter. :mad:
    The lowest point of someones life and he's exploiting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

That book needs a hero called Trent.

Back to the safe & familiar "jobpath avoidance" crusade.
    When you're getting more likes than votes maybe it's time to call it a day, eh Jeff?
    A brand new pair of pvc slip-ons in the bin from pounding the streets of Drogheda for weeks, and for what?
    54 votes.
    Still awaiting the IFA report and promised legal action btw. :cool:

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

“Only the guilty need to fear my return.”

It’s a true mark of his delusion that he considers Facebook as “The World”. It’s the only place where anyone pays heed to him.

Apart from here! :pac:

CPL 593H

Disgusting he used the "wrist" picture again in what ever context, real or implied. Boils my piss as someone who has struggled with mental health over the last number of years. :mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Yeah it really spells out a lot about the reality Jeff lives in when he refers to FB and his engagement with it as "the world".

I wonder how much of Jeff's manifesto will he continue with now that there's no votes in it. Although in reality it was thin on clear obectives one of them was petitioning for more youth support Gardai in order to bring gang crime down in Drogheda. Will he be joining local pressure groups to see this over the line?

Or will it be just cast aside a bit like his hydro engineering solution to Drogheda's flooding problem like in the earlier LE.

Will Jeff's exoeriences outside of his comfortable bubble world during his adventures on the hustings survive re-entry into his safe space shed or will the recent past receive the usual Rudd-style scorched earth policy on awkward realities?

Post now deleted from his FB page.
    Probably took the advice of this thread and removed it.
    You're welcome Jeff! :D

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Post now deleted from his FB page.
    Probably took the advice of this thread and removed it.
    You're welcome Jeff! :D

Hopefully he realised that the chances of finding anyone daft enough to publish that incomprehensible gibberish were nonexistent.

In reality though, he's probably worried about it being plagiarised.

That's how our Jeff rolls!

Saw this on the Local Elections 2019 thread and I'd say Jeff is breathing a massive sigh of relief...
    Former councillor Sinead Burke (SF Navan) has discovered that she is not entitled to unemployment assistance.

https://www.lmfm.ie/news/calls-for-aftercare-support-for-former-councillors/

I didnt think being a local councillor was classed as a full time job? If they are getting paid is the PRSI not paid too??

Could you imagine the Twitter and Facebook rants if his benefits were stopped because he was being forced to work in a role that he claims he always wanted to do?

• Advertisement

But Jeff classifies himself as ‘self employed’ .. so he doesn’t need to worry about the dole

• Registered Users Posts: 34,898 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I think "self-unemployed" would be more accurate :)

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

If he is on that back to work grant, and he's pissed it all away on advertising for the election, what happens when he looks for JBA or anything else? Clear and Graphic won't support 6 kids anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Maybe he should go on Dragon's Den with Clear and Graphic.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,554 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Maybe he should go on Dragon's Den with Clear and Graphic.

Dragons den?

He wouldnt get on The Den!

For Dragons Den, the company would need to have some kind of monetary value and not be yet another pipe dream of a notorious Walter Mitty character

The post on C&G announcing the upcoming launch has disappeared ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

There’s something big going on in the background. Either his wife or someone in welfare have caused him to abandon Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Only 3 facebook posts since the 1st June. Something definately up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Licking his wounds.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement