Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

john4321 wrote: »
    Also big gap in experience between finishing his leaving cert 86 and becoming self employed in 2015.

For confidentiality reasons he couldn't include bodyguard to the stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

john4321 wrote: »
    ... Re-wrote and expanded serious parts of the founding constitution. ...

Who did the funny parts?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

even a fantasist can't embellish a linkedIn profile like that !!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,554 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

whippet wrote: »
    even a fantasist can't embellish a linkedIn profile like that !!

And yet.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭Slideways

Just for LOLs I followed clear and graphic on the book of many faces.

Lots of shared crap, commented on one, just a bland comment about how right his observations were. Deleted within 10 mins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Poor paranoid fantasist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

Still waiting on the report from the IFA meeting as well as the threatened legal action.
    My legal team are on standby for weeks and are starting to lose patience. :mad:

CPL 593H

He has two clients apparently .. flat to the mat .. no worrying about Jobpath anymore for Jeff !!

It's kicked off here in the last couple of hours, Gardaí everywhere and the helicopter up yet I don't see our hero calling for intervention officers and the like, nor has he mentioned it. This time it was a stones throw from him too, given his shed is sound proofed, bullet proof or what ever he's likely not heard the helicopter overhead or the gun shots.

EDIT: LMFAO you're welcome Jeff.

Has C&G not heard about wellness in the work place .. having staff working at 10pm in a garden shed isn’t a sign of a good employer !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Has C&G not heard about wellness in the work place .. having staff working at 10pm in a garden shed isn’t a sign of a good employer !!

They should ask jobpath can they assist by sending an intern.

derfderf wrote: »
    They should ask jobpath can they assist by sending an intern.

he did previously advertise for a full time sales person ... there was not salary but great opportunities!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

he did previously advertise for a full time sales person ... there was not salary but great opportunities!!

Can you imagine?

Time in the presence of greatness, what an education!

Sure isn't his pal Damien or what ever he's called at a loose end? He'll give him a dig out. Surely he owes him for getting Jobpath off his back.

Angry Dudd is angry.
    At the moment I have some political motivated assholes ringing my business number to check me out and look for dirt. I have no doubt whatsoever that they are from parties of the more left wing. I have had similar hassle from them previously. The **** they invent on the Internet through forums is both nuts and stupid.

When FF, Lab or even FG comes gunning for me, they come using more professional methods of hack, follow or bug. I have some leftwing (more local) assholes that just refuse to accept that I have started up a genuine business. The sad bastards need to kop on and get a ****ing life.
    If the assholes put just as much energy into doing something positive, they would be serving the Irish public far better. Instead, they attack those that are doing what they won't. Go figure!!!

Rudd Fan:
    Why would the 'left' have a problem with you?

Jeff:
    I gaing taking support from their disenfranchised previous fans, I taking votes away from their candidates or I being successful on addressing issues that they have (a) made a balls of (b) royally stalled on or (c) I have exposed as they deliberate avoiding.

I've got sour news for you jeff, your 83 votes weren't getting anyone elected.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Irish political parties are broke - all of them, all the time. They couldn't pay for someone to "hack, follow or bug" anyone.

Jeff needs to get some more tinfoil.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,805 ✭✭✭blackwhite

If the assholes put just as much energy into doing something positive, they would be serving the Irish public far better. Instead, they attack those that are doing what they won't. Go figure!!!

Our hero clearly doesn’t do irony

I liked the marketing tips he had for those in opposition. That worked well for Jeff during the election didn't it...... oh wait :rolleyes:

Practice what you preach Jeff.

So he has suggested that the opposition parties perform a SWOT analysis.

I would be particularly interested in seeing the W portion of Jeffs own self analysis.

What are your weaknesses jeff, you just seem too good to be true.

Amongst many, you appear to have a weakness for the words "Ruddy" & "Kop", oh jeff, you are a pain in my face.

oh, and just for the irony
    We have individually and collectively, have got to do far ruddy better. For some, getting up off their lazy arses would be a bloody good start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

How paranoid do you have to be to think that political parties are bugging your phone and computer? He’s a fücking nobody. The only person working for the State who has any interest in him is the poor misfortunate from the Dept of Social Protection who has to deal with his case.

the poor misfortunate from the Dept of Social Protection who has to deal with his case.

AKA state operative in their ivory tower.

eldamo wrote: »
    ...Amongst many, you appear to have a weakness for the words "Ruddy" & "Kop", oh jeff, you are a pain in my face...

Not forgetting “Opps”, “Yea”, and “You’re not supposed to KOP that.”

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Facebook is again interfering with my receiving message ability. Others have tried to privately message me but have run into problems.

PLEASE install Telegram, for your phone or PC/Laptop. You will get me through that encrypted service at: "https://t.me/JeffRudd"

Jeff. if you are reading this: messages from outside your 'Friends' on Facebook go into your 'filtered' messages inbox.
    It's the same for everyone.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

blackwhite wrote: »
    Our hero clearly doesn’t do irony
    He's so work-shy that I doubt he even does the ironing!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Not forgetting “Opps”, “Yea”, and “You’re not supposed to KOP that.”

"Pressganged".

“Legal law”

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

"lol" when he's seething.

:confused: What happened?

• Advertisement

Ooh, did I miss something?

This discussion has been closed.