Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,554 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Well, as he said today, he is sick of the goverment taking money out of his pocket.

They dont, they give him money

whippet wrote: »
    Jeff is very animated today on FaceBook ... not sure how active he is on VK or the other multitude of social media accounts he has .. but he is having a pop at everyone else who is too lazy to stand up to this government and political elite.

I reckon the 95% of the adult population who work would be fairly annoyed to be accused of being lazy by a man who hasn't had paid employment for well over a decade !!

On another note - Clear and Graphic is up to 29 likes on facebook ---- get ready world

5 followers on VK so not even 10% of his vote in the locals :D

He's on about spending on the army at the minute and I think he's failed to even understand what it is he linked to to make his point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

mike_ie wrote: »

Moving all of the PC threads over is a non-runner, but after consideration, I do think it would be good to move a few of the active, long-running threads such as this one over.

Words duly eaten by me, thank you Mike.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Good to see this thread live on and not get media ignored or hammered by legal law.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Now the thread probably possibly has a much larger audience we might find one or two of the many UP members nationwide from all walks of life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Now the thread probably possibly has a much larger audience we might find one or two of the many UP members nationwide from all walks of life

There must be some of the 700 who left DDI with Jeff and then from the nationwide membership he gleamed from his high profile dail appearance and election campaign ..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Robbo wrote: »
    Good to see this thread live on and not get media ignored or hammered by legal law.

The Mods were more pressganged to move it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

padd b1975 wrote: »
    The Mods were more pressganged to move it here.
    What even is this forum? I've never seen it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

What even is this forum? I've never seen it before.

Not fun enough for after hours, not serious enough for politics.

The forum equivalent of a mullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

So do we have to modify our comment style much? IF it was about one individual then its probably not on but he presents himself as a political party so far game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Who's guilty of 'arsehóle attempting to say he was in something'?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,687 ✭✭✭✭Penn

* Clarification.
    Yesterday I wrote that "Corruption is quiet rife..."
    Someone commented with justification that maybe I should have said "Corruption is quite rife..."
    HOWEVER, most of the current corruption happening in Ireland, is indeed vast majority occurring all too silently behind closed doors. That's why I deliberate stated "Corruption is quiet rife..."
    It wasn't a tying error. It was a deliberate statement. One I know even at local level via some of my Drogheda elected, to be all too true.

No no no... it wasn't a spelling mistake. It was absolutely deliberate...

...even though it makes no sense grammatically, and he then says "deliberate stated" instead of "deliberately stated", not to mention the grammatical f*ckery that is "...most of the current corruption happening in Ireland, is indeed vast majority occurring all too silently..."

The man can't even accept he made a simple spelling mistake without a) trying to claim it was some sort of play on words and actually makes even more sense that way, and b) making more spelling and grammar mistakes in his subsequent post.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I wonder was "tying error" a typing error?

Jeff avoids adverbs as much as he avoids work.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,687 ✭✭✭✭Penn

humberklog wrote: »
    I wonder was "tying error" a typing error?

Ha, hadn't noticed that one myself. Of all the words to get wrong :D

The guy is infallible... he would have been an ideal senior party member in the soviet system ... even when you make a mistake you don’t actually
    Make a mistake .. the system is wrong

Giving a guy called Ken Smollen plaudits for getting local elected. Dudd adds that the country needs more of that and less “bull**** artists”.

Couldn’t agree more Dudd, as indeed did 99.2% of the Drawda electorate.

I’d have no time for ken Smollen or his politics .. however he has been very active in his local area working with charities and giving up a lot of his time to help people and the community in general.

Jeff can’t seem to correlate some of this unselfish work with votes .. nor can he comprehend the reality that you don’t get elected by standing on a street corner for a couple of hours each Saturday in the weeks running up to an election.

You need to be active all year round .. giving up your time to help others not sitting on social media all day long whinging and moaning

Dudd is above all that, he should get plaudits purely by dint of his innate awesomeness.

Have to say now the election is over and we are in the age of a no crap taking Dudd he's actually quite boring. It's bash gubberment while offering no solutions ad nauseam and they don't want want you to hear the nothing important I have to say routine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

He's busy from 6am to 6pm with 'Unclear but Graphic'.

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I wonder how productive things were in Party HQ/the Shed yesterday during the few hours Facebook was down?

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

He already suggested facebook was 'deliberate blocking' his posts yesterday. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

He's gotten very condescending again, which is a horrible trait in my opinion

He was in full flight again last night moaning about Love Island :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

furiousox wrote: »
    He's busy from 6am to 6pm with 'Unclear but Graphic'.

Perhaps not, he's busy ranting on facebook again during "office hours".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Perhaps not, he's busy ranting on facebook again during "office hours".

Has he started caterwauling yet about the national debt? The one that is in large part down to our enormous social welfare system?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

26 posts and counting on facebook today from the Ruddmeister. Very active on twitter as well. No harm I suppose if you're a single man living on your own.

While I’m spending the next two days enjoying the sun sand and beer in the Med ... days like this don’t enrage me as much when I read his drivel .. at least I know that the hard earned tax that I pay to fund his static lifestyle still leaves me with enough to enjoy time with my kids ... hard earned PAYE income that it is but at least I know that the Irish economy is still doing well enough that I can treat the family !

I got a chuckle from the male contraception post :D

• Advertisement

If he had half a brain, i'd say he was trolling-but he's entirely serious and without a hint of self awareness.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement