Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I thought a hero of the (non)working classes like our Jeff would have a major beef with Ryanair's dubious treatment of its staff?

Well some of his followers picked him up on this point and Jeff responded with the usual fuzzy guff. It was reminiscent of the Tesco chicken nugget palava.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

I thought a hero of the (non)working classes like our Jeff would have a major beef with Ryanair's dubious treatment of its staff?

As if Dudd cares about workers.

Any gainful employment is beneath him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

padd b1975 wrote: »
    So has Clear and Graphic been mothballed yet again?

Seetec (or whatever they're called this week) case officer must be on holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭piplip87

"Facebook again (no surprise) has blocked me from accepting friend requests. This latest blockage will likely last a few days. Someone doesn't like me connecting with others too much? I wonder why.... ;-)"

Yes because Facebook and Leo are so concerned by your vote tally in the last election. They know Jeff plans to close them down and make Co Louth Great again.

Thing that is scary though is people actually believe him

• Registered Users Posts: 11,885 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

something i just noticed today on political party register under EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT – NAME OF POLITICAL GROUP he has "United People" as if its european parliamentary political group https://data.oireachtas.ie/ie/oireachtas/members/partyRegister/2019/2019-04-10_register-of-political-parties-10-april-2019_en.pdf

i thought it would have to actually exist before you could list it there, I'll have to look at the law https://data.oireachtas.ie/ie/oireachtas/act/2019/7/eng/enacted/a0719.pdf section 8 tells me it probably shouldn't be there, though I might be not reading every amendment made to that act.
    finally got them to change this https://data.oireachtas.ie/ie/oireachtas/members/partyRegister/2019/2019-09-19_register-of-political-parties-19-september-2019_en.pdf :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,193 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Looks like the dream of a political career is not over yet for Jeff. Don't think he happy with JobPath being extended.

491617.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

He's mad as hell tonight!
    Maybe had one sherry more than usual?
    He's currently got more likes for that post than votes received in the last local election!

He's going to be in a documentary

I am delighted to mention that I have been contacted by a documentary making production company that is looking to produce a media expose on the #JobPath issue.
    On digging into the matter, the documentary company is "deeply shocked" at what has been going on and continues to do so. They are looking to use me in the making of their, to be international provided documentary.
    I will be certainly assisting them and when need be, appearing in their production. JobPath is right now a national buried scandal, and in the future, a national investigation ready to be instigated.
    Given that I have produced hundreds of pages of detailed documented evidence (each in growing size, updated yearly reports) - spoken to over 1,000 victims personally - all ignored by many elected including my own local FG TD Fergus O'Dowd - that I have researched this national abuse scandal for years while others were asleep as it was given birth - that I am now regarded as a top expert on the issue - that I have spoke in the Oireachtas on the matter and further afield - I shall be certainly doing my utmost to further expose what Fianna Fail, Labour and Fine Gael want to vastly keep hidden as much as possible.
    I will keep everyone updated as things progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,554 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

that I am now regarded as a top expert on the issue 

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

latest?cb=20130917193435

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I can see it now...
    Interviewer: we will now interview Jeff Rudd, an politician who is yet to get elected and who has been out of work for more years that he can remember.
    Tell us Jeff, how much time have you spent looking into JobPath?
    JR: I researched into Jobpath because the abuse of peoples democratic civil rights are abuseful and shocking. Its a scandal pushed on the out of work by Fine Gael and Enda Kenny and Leo and Denis O'Brien.
    Interviewer: Yes and how much time have you spent investigating them?
    JR: In my office I investigated then using legal law into why they were abusing the power given to them by our corrupt government. It's a full time job watching this corruption.
    Interviewer: So you are working on this full time?
    JR: I am
    Interviewer: ...and yet you can't find work?
    JR: That's because of the corrupt government. If I didn't do it, nobody would! I'm a hero!
    Interviewer: ...but you're fit to work, you just don't. You spend your time "investigating" corruption in the organisation that try and find work for people like you?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

That discussion about Greta vanished pretty quick when Jeff noticed he was in the minority!

He really is a nasty little twerp.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

"Jobpath, One Man's Fight Against State Pressgang Organised"

A Clear And Graphic Production.
    Coming soon to YouTube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

padd b1975 wrote: »
    That discussion about Greta vanished pretty quick when Jeff noticed he was in the minority!

He really is a nasty little twerp.
    What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

i will be part of your documentary, but I will not allow you to edit my statement in any way, you must air the full 11 hours of it as is!

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    What happened?

He thought she should be above criticism because she was a child, some of his supporters politely disagreed, and Lord Jeffery in his infinite wisdom decided to nip the first interesting discussion on his page in months in the bud.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

If they are legitimate documentary makers then they’ll soon find out he’s a looper who writes 300 page reports of illegible rubbish that nobody reads (including the author). And who has a weird fascination with using photos of slit wrists.

"People don't like me. I guilty of not being perfect."

Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

An election will enable him to dedicate his life to his campaign ... he needs campaigns to justify his idleness

• Registered Users Posts: 8,803 ✭✭✭blackwhite

I wonder if they’re making an Irish edition of this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00xggvx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

:pac:

A top arsehole.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,554 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

A top arsehole.

Me or Rudderless? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Me or Rudderless? :(

Einstein Rudd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

Jeff, I know you still read this thread.

So I will take this opportunity to offer my condolences to you and Josephine, and the kids.

I hope you don't try and use this for your own gain. Like you did the last time something happened a member of your family.

To the other posters and readers on this thread. Perhaps we could give beating Jeff with his own stick. A break for a little while.

What an insincere post

The period of reflection ends around lunchtime when he will be back dealing with the issues of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

When he stops being a lying POS, perhaps.
    JRFB wrote:
    I am the luckiest man in the world. I have been only able to do what I can do because of the love and support of my wife Joanne the taxpayer. She Dole is the rock I cling onto when times are good and bad. I am the blessed one.

Jeff, I know you still read this thread.

So I will take this opportunity to offer my condolences to you and Josephine, and the kids.

I hope you don't try and use this for your own gain. Like you did the last time something happened a member of your family.

To the other posters and readers on this thread. Perhaps we could give beating Jeff with his own stick. A break for a little while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

john4321 wrote: »
    Looks like the dream of a political career is not over yet for Jeff. Don't think he happy with JobPath being extended.

491617.JPG

He wants to open a main sewage line and then block it?

That's crappy behaviour.

Seriously though, does he have somebody who looks after him?

This up coming production is going to be massive ... not just Irish tv ... apparently it will be EU tv and Netflix and maybe ... just maybe cinema releases !!

I can just imagine Jeff strutting the red carpet in Cannes Film Festival or South by southwest .. he’d need a new cardigan for that.

Seriously .. is it someone from here trolling him and calling him up with dreams of oscars and stuff ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

whippet wrote: »
    Seriously .. is it someone from here trolling him and calling him up with dreams of oscars and stuff ?

Please don't give me ideas :pac::pac::pac:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement