Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    his moaning about the rural broadband scheme is a little ironic considering it wasn't long ago he was advocating for Broadband to be considered a basic human right and supplied free to everyone - along with food for all children up to the age of 18.

He always is more animated on cases and crusades which actually entail him having to spend money.

When he availed of a 'free' third level college course as he was long term unemployed .. he was whinging about the fact that he had to pay his own bus fare to dundalk to attend classes.

It must really pain him to put his hand in to his pocket for anything

Ah Heyore, more paying for his kids food means less quality banners like the below.

497880.JPG The bloke is a national treasure

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

For all his social media / marketing qualifications he still hasn’t quite managed to figure out how slogans work

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

For all his social media / marketing qualifications he still hasn’t quite managed to figure out how slogans work

Erm... may I please direct you to the following:
    PERSONAL INFORMATION STATE GIVEN TO PRIVATE COMPANIES WITHOUT CITIZEN CONSENT

at this time of the year you have to admire Jeff for his principles ... while every other local politician and potential politician is out there promoting their voluntary work and stuff they do for local community groups - Jeff makes sure that his volunteer work goes un noticed and under the radar - why diminish the good work by seeking publicity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

eldamo wrote: »
    In fairness to Jeff, it seems to be hard to add commas to the data on that site.
    On the other hand, I have tried my hand at it.
    497857.JPG
    497858.JPG

Can you please do a pie chart of United People's share of the national vote?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,893 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

LOL at his crappy banner.

Requiring "Job Seekers" to seek a job is a "Blackmail Threat". Only in Jeffworld.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

Even the notion of ‘Justice for Jobseekers’ as group .. so he is leader of that group with no intention of leaving it ... so any chance of getting off jobseekers alliance is a front to his right to lead a jobseekers action group !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

He sounds extra deranged today.
    Has he been illegal pressganged for another jobpath interview tomorrow?

So, as it's so coming close to Christmas and it's a Sunday, I would like to see Leo Varadkar thanked. I thank him for daily giving me the reason to contining to persue the cause I do, simply because he exemplifies in one personal body, just how rotten current Irish politics is.
    I thank him with every breath I take, that every breath he takes, he being the current lord of Irish darkness, that I am greatful some of us can see his true darkness - so that with even greater determination and hope, we strive for better light to be found elsewhere.
    I thank the current dark lord of Irish parisology, for daily creating the examples he spews forth, so that we are each reminded why we all must do more and better at the next available date and time.
    I thank our EU whipped, traitous mis-millined, evil twisted creature for existing. For his existence often shows, regular by action or non-actions, the personification of all that is wrong in Irish political operation, that must be corrected. .
    Without his darkness existing, we might lesser have chosen to seek better light! Thank you for being an example of what is currently Irish politician wrong. Now we know better, what not to choose next time.
    So thank you Leo Varadkar. Thank you for being what you are, all that is PR masked at the publics expense, for being the evil, corruption filled anti-christ you are.
    You give many reason to seek better, including myself, knowing such evil exists. For without darkness, we cannot better appreciate and stronger seek cleaner, more pure light.
    Thank you for giving me a reason to do better for my country and family. There is a bright light at the top of my mountain climb. I might not get there but your darkness helps provide me to a clearer direction of end light, I must take.

CPL 593H

I read that earlier and was a bit bemused ....

Surely if he was thanking the government it should be genuine ... successive governments have ensured that he can afford to raise, feed and educate himself his wife and 6 children in a forever house located close to the middle of the largest town in Ireland.

He can have this safety blanket for ever without the need to worry about going to work in the morning.

Oh ... he also got a Christmas bonus this month ....

... but we are not supposed to kop that

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Traitous mis-millined?

My Ruddish is top notch but I'm gazumped with this slice of...parisology?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Unashamed waster. So little of a man that he had to pretend to be one on boards.

Happy Christmas Dudd. You make Jeremy Corbyn look happy-and your self imposed misery is all you deserve-I just feel sorry for those who are stuck looking at you.

I read that earlier and was a bit bemused ....

Surely if he was thanking the government it should be genuine ... successive governments have ensured that he can afford to raise, feed and educate himself his wife and 6 children in a forever house located close to the middle of the largest town in Ireland.

He can have this safety blanket for ever without the need to worry about going to work in the morning.

Oh ... he also got a Christmas bonus this month ....

... but we are not supposed to kop that

If you have a family of 8 with no (or very low) income, and you haven't starved to death, really the government must have something in place to help those in need.
    If he lived in America he'd be pushing the contents of his shed around in a shopping trolley.

Definition of parisology
    : the use of equivocal or ambiguous words

Well, I guess he'd know all about that!

derfderf wrote: »
    If you have a family of 8 with no (or very low) income, and you haven't starved to death, really the government must have something in place to help those in need.
    If he lived in America he'd be pushing the contents of his shed around in a shopping trolley.

Imagine the conversation in that household when ringing in the new year ... traditionally people reflect on achievements and lessons from the past 12 months and make plans for improvements ... Jeff will have nothing but a pathetic local election campaign and the prospect of wasting any spare cash on another vanity campaign ... does he not have any close friends or family who can sit him down and intervene ... surely there is someone who could even attempt to make him see sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

Maybe Mrs R?
    But she has brought shame on Jeff and the family.....by getting a job. :rolleyes:

CPL 593H

Imagine the conversation in that household when ringing in the new year ... traditionally people reflect on achievements and lessons from the past 12 months and make plans for improvements ... Jeff will have nothing but a pathetic local election campaign and the prospect of wasting any spare cash on another vanity campaign ... does he not have any close friends or family who can sit him down and intervene ... surely there is someone who could even attempt to make him see sense.

I blame his followers on social media. They don't realise Jeff's page is a carefully created echo chamber. And they feed his ego.
    Strangely they don't seem to bother voting for him 😂

derfderf wrote: »
    I blame his followers on social media. They don't realise Jeff's page is a carefully created echo chamber. And they feed his ego.
    Strangely they don't seem to bother voting for him ��

well the usual around election time good wishes of, I would 100% vote for you only I'm from mullingar....

his echo chamber is a tough one to keep level, it seems natural that along with the loony traits jeff deems desirable comes a bag of ones he is not quite so down with...

he was commenting on someone (hallmark?) cancelling a bunch of lgbt friendly adverts due to pressure from a conservative group (1 million mums) he definitely seemed to me to think they shouldn't have bowed to the pressure of the christian conservative group

only one comment, i'm sure coming from an otherwise workshy very suitable supporter of jeff

i'm sick of the meeja forcing me to see gays kissing

did he call her out? did he fook

I decided to check up on my last post to see if he did in fact call her out.

Well... not really.... he gently reminded her that it wasn';t really his point.....

then someone else called her out

then someone else came in to defend her from the liberal agenda.

quality stuff
    498264.JPG
    498265.JPG

that post seems to have disappeared - Jeff is incapable of offering a position on anything remotely polarising ... he is afraid of alienating any of his following

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

that post seems to have disappeared - Jeff is incapable of offering a position on anything remotely polarising ... he is afraid of alienating any of his following

All 3 of them?

• Advertisement

He (rightly) called out Trump when he told the two Democrats to go back to their own country. When some of his followers backed Trump he deleted the post rather than discuss it with them.
    Then there was the abortion referendum (I bring it up in thread a lot :-) ). Too cowardly to pick a side, then tried calling out TDs that voted no.

My bad .. the post is still up ... just so many posts on his time line I had to scroll for ages

He really lives his whole life on social media .. how can anyone spend so much time online

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

He really lives his whole life on social media .. how can anyone spend so much time online
    Don't you mean how can anyone who lives responsibly and wants to support themselves through work spend so much time online?

“Our local elected are to get €8k extra a year. My Drogheda ones are pissing useless. What's the total this greed will cost the state now?“

So they are are pissing useless Jeff ... can you give an indication as to why? Or what you would do better ... remember ‘better accountable’ and ‘clearer transparency’ are not actual policies .. they are just mumbled sound bites ...

I think Dr. Dudd is alluding to possible probable prostate issues among the elected local.

If they are “pissing useless”, that’s indicative of the need for a medical check up.

He’s only looking out for them really.

It’s the time of the year where Jeff and the rest of UnitedPeople discuss at length their nominations for ‘Person of the Year’ ... a wonderful certificate is knocked up online and a rambling tribute is paid to the lucky recipient.

This year Jeff and the whole of UnitedPeople decided to honour a man who is doing a lot on the ground helping food banks etc.

I just can’t equate how Jeff would give so much effort to honour this fella and yet wouldn’t walk 5 mins down the road to give an hour or two volunteering at the local Soup Kitchen.

Obviously his efforts on Facebook are more important than actually helping real people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He’s made a cert for a civil servant working in the data protection dept. Not too sure this person would be happy having her name splashed all over some morons page.

Will there be a red carpet event for these honoured individuals .. will Jeff get a couple of bottles of McCardles in to the fridge in The Punt in Drogheda and have local hero Paddy McCabe present the real certs .. paddy could do the MC as well

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

I thought this awards nonsense would have been put to a public vote.

So much for "more better clearer democracy".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

He's asking why he's "hated and feared" by other political parties.
    I think "never fking heard of him" would be closer to what other political parties might think of him (if ever)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement