Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

He should do a go fund me, then his loyal support base could assist in that way. Then we'd see how loyal they really are.

EDIT: Now he's trying to compare the imaginary attacks on his home to the real attacks on Sharon Keoghan's office ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

He fails to mention that it’s was a pub where he worked with her.

That is where the similarity ends .. I most definitely don’t agree with her politics .. however she has been everywhere the last few years .. community groups, campaigning on relevant local matters and doing stuff to get votes .. she managed to get elected in both the urban and rural Drogheda elections .. where Jeff with his zero contribution to the community polled dead last !!

To even compare an attack on the office of an elected public representative to the arguments he has had with neighbours is pathetic and just ego stroking in his echo chamber

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

When your echo chamber is populated by pay for nothing dole jockeys, you shouldn't be surprised that none of them will get out of their own way for you.
    eldamo wrote: »
    What really sets jeff apart from a local independent weirdo is the grassroots organisational skills involved in being the leader of a national party.
    500027.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

"EXTREMELY BUSY at moment.
    Cannot answer texts or calls."

Is Eastenders on? :pac::pac:

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    "EXTREMELY BUSY at moment.
    Cannot answer texts or calls."

Is Eastenders on? :pac::pac:

Don’t be silly .. the Rudd household is Tv free

• Advertisement

he won't be posting for a long while - has some serious decisions to make.

Its not as if the general election took him by surprise !!

What Jeff hasn't learned from his previous failed election campaigns is that all other candidates spend the rest of the time working in the community and building up networks of volunteers so that when elections come around they have a team to work with.

Jeff spends his time on Facebook in his shed banging out 1000's of gibberish posts and then can't understand why there isn't anyone to help him when elections come around !!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Bottled it again, 3rd election running.

https://www.facebook.com/Jeffrudd31/posts/3023177144359632
    It's with great regret I mention that I will not be participating in GE 2020.
    There are personal heath reasons and there are practical reasons. I am very depressed over not being able to stand at this time.
    For the time being, I will continue to do what I have been previously doing. I have a fourth edition of UP's JobPath to finish updating and publish. I will be continuing to daily help those illegal pressganged into this further illegal racket that also breaks other laws daily. There are still many trapped in this racket that are needing my help presently. I cannot and would not abandon them. It's not me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

it's a shame that none of the countless numbers he has helped scam jobpath could find time in their work dodging schedule to help him out...

I’m sure the wife questioned the cost to run and how much she and the six kids would prefer if it was spent running the household.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,696 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I wonder who in Drogheda will Jeff give his support to. After all, whoever gets the Jeff endorsement could suddenly count of getting upwards of 107 extra votes, just so long as the announcement of who he's endorsing isn't media silenced by people illegal pressganged.

(Christ it's hard to even parody how he speaks...)

• Advertisement

He had a real hatred of Ged Nash ... talking about him being sacked by the electorate the last time ... just like Jeff hasn’t even got past the first round of interviews.

Nash has a decent chance to get elected this time round especially with Adams out and the SF vote struggling ... will Jeff accept the public’s vote or will he continue on his tirade against this individual?

I’ve not time personally for Nash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

eldamo wrote: »
    And his analysis of the suspect device.
    That looks like something a curious child did with an old bottle of juice and a packet of screws they found.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

This is a goddam tragedy!
    What are we going to do for entertainment during the election now??

mistaken for ged nash by my mate yesterday, rant against ged nash today
    coincidence?

Hi Jeff!

Did you make the bottle with the small nails in it?
    Was it a lot more work than you expected?
    Were the results not as impressively menacing as you had hoped?

Probably the most work like thing to ever come out of his shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Where to start with this waster?

Another one of his attentiob seeing u ok hun posts. His last post for a while turned out to be half a day.
    Of course he was going to chicken out of the election. How can he call it a political party if he skips every general election. For a man with zero interest in the local picture you'd think the GE would be his first choice. There must be some financial reason stopping him. He's useless at turning facebook likes into any meaninful support financial or practical.

Back to the fourth edition of his Jobdodger's Bible.

Showing his true colours really and the petty little man his is. No fan of Nash either in terms of his politics but at least the man knows the meaning of a days work and doesn't spend his days bad mouthing others in his own little safe space on the internet.

Pathetic Jeff!!!!

Since he won’t be campaigning he will now spend his days continuing with reels of posts slagging, criticising, bad mouthing and being like a petulant child towards all those who actually get up off their arses and genuinely try to service their communities.

His life has turned out so differently to what he probably felt he deserved and rather than look at what he could have done about and what he could do ... he blames everyone else and attacks the system that allows him to house, feed and educate two adults and 6 children solely on social welfare

Sheet, was really hoping he'd campaign to finish dead last again.

Even he can't stretch credibility enough to call UP a party now, can he?

Sheet, was really hoping he'd campaign to finish dead last again.

Even he can't stretch credibility enough to call UP a party now, can he?

Has Alistair declared his candidacy?

I had one look at his own page there. Jesus, he's painful.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

So just to be clear, it wasn't Leo & FG's hired thugs that stopped him from standing in the GE?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

Jobpath
    Jobpath
    Jobpath
    :rolleyes:

CPL 593H

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I'm glad Jeff's not running. I say that with his kids in mind.

He won't spend any more time with them. He'll still bleed his situation with them for everything he can. But it's just he's less of a visible embarrassment to them on the streets of Drogheda.

If it was my Da I'd be happier if he spunked his time away in shed out the back garden rather than setting up a stall on the High Street and doing it in public.

He's in a proper rage now and has had to step away from his computer. I won't spoil the reason why :D

He's in a proper rage now and has had to step away from his computer. I won't spoil the reason why :D

that was even more fun than I had expected. thanks for that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

What?

Alistair is running
    Huzzah.
    Someone complained that he is running in the same constituency as Gemma and will split the (loony) vote

Jeff is displeased

500430.PNG

500431.PNG

I can’t seem to find the original post ... I’d like to see some of the echo chamber comments on it

yeah, i went looking for it too, must be gone, must not have had the support they expected.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

whippet wrote: »
    I can’t seem to find the original post ... I’d like to see some of the echo chamber comments on it

this?

https://www.facebook.com/Jeffrudd31/posts/3031039803573366

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement