Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burn iPhone videos to DVD WITHOUT a computer

Options
  • 23-07-2017 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Does anyone know any website, app etc that exists where I can upload my iPhone videos and order a DVD with them on it?

I have an old laptop that's pretty slow and there's a cd in the cd drive that won't come out, so I can't upload videos to my laptop and burn them the conventional way.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭cml387

Hi.

Does anyone know any website, app etc that exists where I can upload my iPhone videos and order a DVD with them on it?

I have an old laptop that's pretty slow and there's a cd in the cd drive that won't come out, so I can't upload videos to my laptop and burn them the conventional way.

Thanks.
    Well I can't help with the video transfer, but if you look carefully there may be a small hole in the door of the CD drive. Get a paper clip, straighten it out and stick it in the hole. That may release the CD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

cml387 wrote: »
    Well I can't help with the video transfer, but if you look carefully there may be a small hole in the door of the CD drive. Get a paper clip, straighten it out and stick it in the hole. That may release the CD.

Ah it's a MacBook so the drive is just a thin slit. Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

They don't specify it as a service, but I'd say contact this lot and see if they'd do it:

http://www.dvdcentre.ie/transfer-video-dvd-service.php

I can't see why they wouldn't, if you can get the videos to them somehow (email, dropbox, etc).

Advertisement