Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possibe to fit shimano screws and washers in look keo cleast?

Options
  • 23-07-2017 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭

Getting some look keo cleats without screws or washers. I currently have shimano pedals and shimano cletas but moving to look keo pedals so wondering whether I could reuse screws and washers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Can't tell you about the washers but the screws would be the same as they're designed to screw into the shoe so they'd have to be standard

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭cython

Daroxtar wrote: »
    Can't tell you about the washers but the screws would be the same as they're designed to screw into the shoe so they'd have to be standard

No experience of testing interoperability, but worth pointing out a caveat that while the threads will be the same, the heads of the screws may not be. From what I've seen of Looks (changing other people's cleats!) the screw heads are narrower, so that may be an issue with the Shimano screws. Washers I can't comment on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I've used Shimano washers and Allen screws on Look Leo cleats without any problems.

Advertisement