Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important question about the CAO

Options
  • 23-07-2017 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,365 ✭✭✭✭

That's all integrated with Athlone. You have nothing to do but decide whether you accept what's offered to you. Remember, that is a short timeframe. CAO needs to issue second round offers. So make sure you have a means of replying, without delay.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Hana98

You can check your results online. Think you need your exam number.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 igesio

I have searched the web all over but can't find an answer anywhere.

On the 21st of August round 1 CAO offers are issued, based on your Leaving Cert results. But how does the CAO acquire your results? Do they get in contact with the school/state or do I have to send them on myself?

I'm worried about this because I'll be overseas when LC results are issued and I won't be able to collect my results in person, and also we weren't told anything about checking your results online (is there even such a service for the Leaving?)

This is important to me because I need to know my CAO offer ASAP in order to sort out my accomodation.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The SEC computer speaks to the CAO computer.

You can check your results online from 12 noon on the day on examinations.ie , using the PIN number you were given. If you don't have it, ring your school.

The CAO offer appears online and you can accept it online.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

The CAO get your results. Do you remember giving your examination number when applying to the CAO?

Advertisement