Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good barber

• 23-07-2017 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭

Any good turkish barber in city?
    Looking for a decent haircut.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Retro Barbers are who I go to, haven't got a bad cut off them yet. €17 for a dry cut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Cool.

Will check them out this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I'm living in Dublin, but was down home the weekend. I got a decent haircut off one of the ladies in Boston Barbers in the Crescent.

She may only be there on weekends. Long Brown haired woman. Irish, country accent. Very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

seachto7 wrote: »
    I'm living in Dublin, but was down home the weekend. I got a decent haircut off one of the ladies in Boston Barbers in the Crescent.

She may only be there on weekends. Long Brown haired woman. Irish, country accent. Very good.

Yeah but there prices have gone up from €15 -> €17 -> €20 for a dry cut in less than a year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

seachto7 wrote: »

I find most if not all of the staff there are great. There are good for kids haircuts too if needed.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Totally understaffed too, always. I've gone into Boston Barbers in Jetland on a few Saturdays and there was no where to sit and wait because there were so many people there and only one person cutting hair. Ridiculous. Haven't been back since.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭wigsa100

The William St Barbershop, top of William St. I've been in Limerick nearly 8 years and I only discovered them a few months back. I'll never go anywhere else for a haircut. 10 euro Monday-Wednesday, the lads are very good craic and they are excellent at their work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Got haircut done today. Went to this barber on Henry street. Itv was grand & costed a tenner.
    I don't have any dismissal special style so i am happy with the results!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Will be home from Dub tomorrow, and will be in city centre. Any good places for a haircut? NOel Gallagher style!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭The_Dave

As far as I can see; it's cheaper to get your hair cut in Dublin than in Limerick

• Advertisement
Advertisement