Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Good Barber

Options
  • 24-07-2017 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Looking for a good barber in the city

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

How much you willing to spend, do you want a beer with your haircut?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Each to their own really. I'm old fashioned and like the tradition and quality of the cuts and shaves in The Waldorf in Westmoreland St. A bit pricey in comparison to others and it can be a long wait for a chair but it's worth it in my opinion.

https://www.facebook.com/Waldorf.Barbershop/

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

OldGoat wrote: »
    Each to their own really. I'm old fashioned and like the tradition and quality of the cuts and shaves in The Waldorf in Westmoreland St. A bit pricey in comparison to others and it can be a long wait for a chair but it's worth it in my opinion.

https://www.facebook.com/Waldorf.Barbershop/

Traditional barbers are men, I stand to be corrected but the waldorf has a female barber aka a hairdresser?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

judeboy101 wrote: »
    Traditional barbers are men, I stand to be corrected but the waldorf has a female barber aka a hairdresser?

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

judeboy101 wrote: »

I'm tempted to show this to one of the several female barbers next time she has a cutthroat blade across my jugular. Just for giggles.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

OldGoat wrote: »
    I'm tempted to show this to one of the several female barbers next time she has a cutthroat blade across my jugular. Just for giggles.

Hence the reason I've never let a woman cut my hair, lol.

Advertisement