Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenheron Pre Launch

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Pedanticness

Swanner wrote: »
    This is the most honest post i've read on this topic anywhere..

Fair play..

If you're not already from here..

Welcome to the neighbourhood :D

Thanks both, means a lot.

We’re not from the area (although I was born in GS so technically it was my first home, for a month or two!). We’re in a short term apartment let while we’re waiting on the house to finish.

I will say though that we already feel vindicated in making the decision to move down. The village and people are lovey, the sea is calming and we feel it will be a great place for our kids to grow up in. Up the ‘Stones!!

(Probably not at all what the locals say, but we’ll get there.)
    Welcome to the neighborhood!
    Have they given you an estimated move in date? Just out of curiosity, I bought in the pre launch and have been in since early Feb.  Them seem to be flying along with the remaining houses.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Gforcemurphy

Have they given you an estimated move in date? Just out of curiosity, I bought in the pre launch and have been in since early Feb.  Them seem to be flying along with the remaining houses.

Cheers!

I’m told snagging 23 May now, which is honestly earlier than I had anticipated. They can certainly speed it along when it suits. If they stick to that, allowing for fixes and solicitor bits and pieces, could maybe be middle to end of June? We’re going to be in one of the dormers.

Glad to (sort of) meet a future neighbour though - hope you’re happy there and the recent stampede wasn’t too much of a disturbance!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Pedanticness

Cheers!

I’m told snagging 23 May now, which is honestly earlier than I had anticipated. They can certainly speed it along when it suits. If they stick to that, allowing for fixes and solicitor bits and pieces, could maybe be middle to end of June? We’re going to be in one of the dormers.

Glad to (sort of) meet a future neighbour though - hope you’re happy there and the recent stampede wasn’t too much of a disturbance!
    Let's just say it was interesting! Found two cars parked in my drive when I got back from golf on the Saturday. Decided to be nice as they could be future neighbors.
    So far we are loving it, really happy with the finish to pretty much everything. One or two issues but think that's to be expected with a new build. Very happy with the location. 
    That is a fairly quick turnaround (albeit an estimate), hopefully all goes well for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

Cheers!

We just moved in last weekend and are very very happy with everything. Im sure you will be too. Hope everything goes ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Suzielucie

When are the current phase, just launched, due for completion?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 JoeOC99

Hey Suzie,

I think the houses launched in the existing Glenheron are due to be ready in the next month.

The View at Glenheron between September and November.

We have bought a 3 bed semi d in The View.

Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 6 JoeOC99

We have set up a small whatsapp group of people who have bought in Glenheron View, to discuss contracts, progress on delivery timelines etc.

If you're a future neighbour that would like to be added then please let me know by DM.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 aidandore

Hi All, we are looking at buying in the next phase, was told “Early 2019”

I would love to get a better understanding of the release > panic and to rush and que for 4 days process!

I hear some many different stories from other builds.

Cheers,
    Aidan

Advertisement