Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airitech cs350 wont set... going on holiers tomorrow

Options
  • 24-07-2017 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

HI all,
    Looking for a bit of guidance here, we are heading on holidays tomorrow and really conveniently :rolleyes: our Aritech cs350 alarm is not setting. I went to leave the house earlier and when I returned the beep was still going and 'leave now' was still on the display. It turns off no problem using our code but just wont set. I tried a part-guard and that seemed to work. Any help would be great, even as a stop gap for the next two weeks...
    THanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

When you press 'down arrow' twice, are any zones showing as open?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

06 zone

• Registered Users Posts: 33,981 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Go around and recheck all windows doors (shed if you have any) make sure the window sensors are not knocked or damaged etc in anyway.

If you know which Zone 6 is, start there.

sorry, that zone 6 is only showing after a part-guard set. The problem is that the main alarm set isnt working and after typing in the code to set it the alarm remains beeping as if it is setting and asking us to 'leave now', but it just keeps going and doesnt actually set.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Again, 'down arrow' twice and check for open zones

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Is zone 6 the front door by any chance? That would normally be on a non analysed zone. (5 or 6 on a CS350) That would explain the exit time fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

When did you last use the system OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

HI all,
    Looking for a bit of guidance here, we are heading on holidays tomorrow and really conveniently :rolleyes: our Aritech cs350 alarm is not setting. I went to leave the house earlier and when I returned the beep was still going and 'leave now' was still on the display. It turns off no problem using our code but just wont set. I tried a part-guard and that seemed to work. Any help would be great, even as a stop gap for the next two weeks...
    THanks

I've come across this on the 350 and all it needed was a power cycle to clear this fault. Especially if the sensors are working with no issues.

Hi Guys,
    just getting back on this...
    how do I do a 'power cycle' as recommend? does it involve getting a technician out to do?
    Alternatively, I am open to recommendations on someone to service/repair the alarm in the D.15 / Littlepace area.
    Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi to power cycle open the panel. Remove the mains fuse and disconnect the battery. Wait a minute and power up again.

• Advertisement

KoolKid wrote: »
    Hi to power cycle open the panel. Remove the mains fuse and disconnect the battery. Wait a minute and power up again.

is that the panel from the main box thats stored on the airing cupboard? will the alarm not go off from being tampered with?
    thanks

Yes the main control panel.
    The alarm will activate when you open it. The internal will stop when you power it down but then the external will sound.When you power it back up using the code will silence it again.

Advertisement