Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun club insurance

Options
  • 24-07-2017 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi.just a quick question about insurance.when our yearly membership with nargc runs out does our insurance also run out until monies are paid and new cards issued.i ask because we shoot clays on weekends in the club and we don't want to be uninsured as cards are expired from this week.

Steve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭stevep1018

Hi.just a quick question about insurance.when our yearly membership with nargc runs out does our insurance also run out until monies are paid and new cards issued.i ask because we shoot clays on weekends in the club and we don't want to be uninsured as cards are expired from this week.

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

stevep1018 wrote: »

Steve

Ring Chris in the office he'll let you know, I'd imagine you'd be still covered,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

The Fund Year is up 31st July. It's the reason we changed our agm to july.

The Fund Year is up 31st July. It's the reason we changed our agm to july.

But when do ye receive the renewal forms

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

But when do ye receive the renewal forms
    Usually end of may start of june we get ours

• Advertisement

jap gt wrote: »
    Usually end of may start of june we get ours

Jesus we only got ours yesterday...or so I'm told.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 314 ✭✭Walter Mittys Brother

I've my subs paid up since start of July when club held it's AGM. Same every year. Will have new card before old one expires, same as always.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Thats no ones fault but your Club I'm afraid, Cavans County Fund Officer was giving them out at our County Shoot Sunday 11th June.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

Steve

Insurance finishes on the 31st of July, get your subs in before that date, it doesn't matter what date you paid it.

A rule of thumb is never assume you covered until you have the card in your pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Vizzy

Our treasurer was stressing that lads need to pay their membership( which incorporates the insurance) asap at our AGM in late May.
    After that it is up to club members to pay up or lose out on insurance from 1st Aug.
    You can lead a horse to water and all that ......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

Vizzy wrote: »
    Our treasurer was stressing that lads need to pay their membership( which incorporates the insurance) asap at our AGM in late May.
    After that it is up to club members to pay up or lose out on insurance from 1st Aug.
    You can lead a horse to water and all that ......

Sur we have fellahs showing up at the treasurers door on the evening of the 31st of October looking to pay their insurance for the 1st of November and then expecting the treasurer to pull out all the paperwork and have it sent off for them so they can be insured for the next morning..... fuppin edjts!

Advertisement