Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good breakfast in towns

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

dd972 wrote: »
    Not central, but Bram's just past Fairview near Clontarf Rd DART is excellent.
    Except it's been boarded up the last couple of months!

I think you're thinking of somewhere else.
    Bram's still going strong. Was there yesterday.
    Bram's Brunch with the chips FTW. Plus, you always get to hear an Abba song while there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

spurious wrote: »
    I think you're thinking of somewhere else.
    Bram's still going strong. Was there yesterday.
    Bram's Brunch with the chips FTW. Plus, you always get to hear an Abba song while there.

Oh ok yeah no Bram Stoker is closed now. I remember Brams, I used to live across the road from it actually but never ate there.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Warper wrote: »
    I know my breakies and the best one has to be the all day special in Fusciardis - opposite the Confession Box on Marlborough St. €7.50 you get one egg, one sausage and rasher, two bits of white pudding and probably the best chips in town, comes with tea/coffee and one slice of bread.

Chips are not a breakfast

So that's a mini breakfast for 7.50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

That is known as an all day breakfast

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Bambi wrote: »
    Chips are not a breakfast

So that's a mini breakfast for 7.50

Trust me the quantity is defo more than a mini, plus the chips are lethal and you dont get a full portion of them just the right amount to dip in your egg or sambo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

I'll be in Dublin for the day next week.Any recommendations for a good place for breakfast around the O'Connell/Henry Street area?Im just looking for a nice plain old fashioned irish breakfast to set me up for the day.:P

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

I'll be in Dublin for the day next week.Any recommendations for a good place for breakfast around the O'Connell/Henry Street area?Im just looking for a nice plain old fashioned irish breakfast to set me up for the day.:P

Ann's bakery and places like the Kylemore are where culchies go when in Dublin. While our more refined Dublin palettes may want things like smashed avocado, hollandaise and poached duck eggs, in those places you'll get the old fashioned stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

Ann's bakery and places like the Kylemore are where culchies go when in Dublin. While our more refined Dublin palettes may want things like smashed avocado, hollandaise and poached duck eggs, in those places you'll get the old fashioned stuff

Cafe Kylemore is a bit too cliched a place for me to visit.That's a place for people from the real back and beyonds.;) Ann's bakery on Mary Street will do fine so.Will they open at around after 8 am?

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Was meeting my mam in town recently....she is obsessed with getting mass cards in the pro cathedral...but had unbelievably nice breakfast in wynns hotel. Really tasty and a tenner for us both.

Advertisement