Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i have an EIR sports subscription

Options
  • 25-07-2017 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭

i'm looking to watch the chelsea v bayern munich match today on my ipad , the app is looking for an 8 digit account number , mine is 7 as i was a BT/setanta customer before you took over , how do i get an 8 digit account number 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

peteeeed wrote: »
    i'm looking to watch the chelsea v bayern munich match today on my ipad , the app is looking for an 8 digit account number , mine is 7 as i was a BT/setanta customer before you took over , how do i get an 8 digit account number 
    Hi peteeeed, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Do you have an active eir account? 

Thanks 

Anna 

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

eir: Anna wrote: »
    Hi peteeeed, 

Thanks 

Anna 
    i have an eir yearly subscription 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

eir: Anna wrote: »
    Hi peteeeed, 

Thanks 

Anna 
    i have an eir yearly subscription 
    Ok no problem. 

The eirSport back office on 0818 20 30 40 will be able to assist you with this. They can advise you of all.

Thanks 

Anna

Advertisement