If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OTW150

Options
  • 25-07-2017 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hi,

I have an LG 55 EF9500 and after moving home im looking for a wall mount. This ( http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201839-otw150.aspx#tabProductDetails-tab ) seems to be the one I need. VESA mount would have been easier but not an option. This looks complicated and I wouldn't attempt to mount it myself. Im guessing you don't do installation for these in Dublin. Is there someone ye could recommend.

Many Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Buttros wrote: »
    Hi,

I have an LG 55 EF9500 and after moving home im looking for a wall mount. This ( http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201839-otw150.aspx#tabProductDetails-tab ) seems to be the one I need. VESA mount would have been easier but not an option. This looks complicated and I wouldn't attempt to mount it myself. Im guessing you don't do installation for these in Dublin. Is there someone ye could recommend.

Many Thanks
    Hi Buttros,

Whereabouts in Dublin are you based and I will check on availability? our installation fee is £67 per hour but because you're in Dublin I will have to check to see if it's feasible.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Buttros

Hi Buttros,

Whereabouts in Dublin are you based and I will check on availability? our installation fee is £67 per hour but because you're in Dublin I will have to check to see if it's feasible.

Kind regards

David

Shankill.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Buttros wrote: »
    Hi Buttros,

Kind regards

David

Shankill.
    Hi Shane,

yep we can do that for you but we are booked approx 2 weeks in advance - if you would like to investigate further just drop me a PM or an email to sales@richersounds.ie and we will get back to you asap,

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.