Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Line not switched over during installation

Options
  • 25-07-2017 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Good morning,

I recently joined Eir from Sky, switching over all broadband, tv, phone, and mobile to yourselves.  While installation occured for tv and broadband last week, when I reached out then to sky to cancel, they are telling me that my phone line is still with Sky, and thus if they cancel this line, it could affect my existing broadband with yourselves, and that when installation occured, yourselves should have switched over the phone line to Eir as well.

I'm somewhat confused myself here, however would like to have a clean cancellation asap with Sky, as well as have correct set up with yourselves.  Could you please advise where to best speak to someone so I can get clarification on this matter from your end asap.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Good morning,

I recently joined Eir from Sky, switching over all broadband, tv, phone, and mobile to yourselves.  While installation occured for tv and broadband last week, when I reached out then to sky to cancel, they are telling me that my phone line is still with Sky, and thus if they cancel this line, it could affect my existing broadband with yourselves, and that when installation occured, yourselves should have switched over the phone line to Eir as well.

I'm somewhat confused myself here, however would like to have a clean cancellation asap with Sky, as well as have correct set up with yourselves.  Could you please advise where to best speak to someone so I can get clarification on this matter from your end asap.

Many thanks.
    Hi blapabrew22, 

Thanks for getting in touch today. 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your order. The best people to speak with is our customer care team on 1901, they'll be able to assist you with this and advise of all. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Anna 

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭blapabrew22

Thank you, got in touch and they have helped me out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Thank you, got in touch and they have helped me out there.
    No problem at all, I'm glad to hear it.

Thanks 

Anna 

Advertisement