Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS 11 beta 4

Options
  • 25-07-2017 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭

Dropped yesterday. This is all over the shop, if you’re running beta 3 best stay where you are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Disagree entirely. Find it quicker, more stable and better on the battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 navag

Agree its far better than Beta 3, stable do far and a big difference to Beta 3, apps load far quicker, possibly depends on device, I am running on an iPhone 7 Plus

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

navag wrote: »
    Agree its far better than Beta 3, stable do far and a big difference to Beta 3, apps load far quicker, possibly depends on device, I am running on an iPhone 7 Plus

My experience is the same. The previous betas were a disaster for me. Constant freezing, crashes and I had to keep in in low power mode all day to avoid the battery dying in hours.

The new public beta is noticably smoother, no freezes yet today and my battery is still at 69% on normal mode after a fair amount of browsing.

Advertisement