Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal loan

Options
  • 25-07-2017 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I applied last Tuesday for a home improvement loan and was conditionly aproved Friday . When should I hear back ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi Jemm1991,

Thanks for your message. You should expect to hear from the Lending department in the next day or two. If you do not hear back and would like to speak to someone you can call the Direct Sales number on 1890 365 100.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks
    Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jemm1991

Hi Jemm1991,

Thanks for your message. You should expect to hear from the Lending department in the next day or two. If you do not hear back and would like to speak to someone you can call the Direct Sales number on 1890 365 100.

Thanks
    Jane.
    What does conditionally approved mean ? Could you tell me and thanks for your reply

Jemm1991 wrote: »
    Hi Jemm1991,

Thanks
    Jane.
    What does conditionally approved mean ? Could you tell me and thanks for your reply
    Hi Jemm1991,

Thanks for getting back to us. This means that you have been conditionally approved for the loan based on your documents supplied and information provided by you in your recent application. This still needs to be fully approved by the underwriters. Once the lending department receive your application from the underwriters, they will contact you with the outcome.

Thanks
    Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jemm1991

Hi Jemm1991,

Thanks for getting back to us. This means that you have been conditionally approved for the loan based on your documents supplied and information provided by you in your recent application. This still needs to be fully approved by the underwriters. Once the lending department receive your application from the underwriters, they will contact you with the outcome.

Thanks
    Jane.

Hi I received another email with forms to fill in and a form to docusign about my loan .
    I docusignd the form with the online signature but I'm a bit confused with the standing order forms etc. As I can't fill in online will this be done automatically or will I have to print them etc. Sorry my first loan bit nervous incase I doing something wrong could you help
    Thanks again

Hi Jemm1991,

Thanks for your reply. When you receive the e-mail, you just need to docusign and send back. No additional information is required unless asked for by the lending department. I can see that you have since sent us a message and have received your loan.

Please let us know if you need any more help with this.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

• Advertisement
Advertisement