Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mailman.iol

Options
  • 25-07-2017 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm trying to set up my fathers iol account so that it will redirect his emails to a new gmail account I set up for him. I'v gone into the gmail settings and imported what is already in his iol account into the gmail. However, I would have to keep doing it regularly to make a complete changeover. I have looked through boards.ie and someone suggested using mailman.iol to redirect the emails to gmail everytime they come in. However, when I go to that page, it will not allow me to log in using his iol login details. There does not seem to be any other options either. So does anyone know how to login to mailman.iol.ie?

Advertisement