Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Summerslam 2017 Thread *Spoilers*

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'm just picturing Strowman practising chair throwing.

Also how long has Cesaro been the Swiss Cyborg? Is it because of Superman Punch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Mahal has won the biggest title in the world... Has Shinsuke?

Shinsuke has 3 IWGP titles and a G1. Not as well known as WWE title, but certainly has more value. Jinder wouldn't even get a tryout match for New Japan, because you actually need to be able to work a match there.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Skipping the 2nd, 3rd and 4th match of the main card made this fairly palatable. Between Takeover, the two tag titles and the Universal title I'm back on the WWE bandwagon bay bay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Shinsuke has 3 IWGP titles and a G1. Not as well known as WWE title, but certainly has more value. Jinder wouldn't even get a tryout match for New Japan, because you actually need to be able to work a match there.

There's worse wrestlers in new japan than jinder yoshi tatsu and captain new japan are there and jinder is ten times the wrestler they are which is saying something cause jinder is not that good.

Jinder came in as a Jobber/Enhancement talent but got the world title because he looks Indian and roided himself to the gills.

He's a terrible worker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,977 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Strowman is amazing have we ever seen anyone manhandle Brock like that before.

Hes a big angry guy with 2 moves. We've seen that guy loads of times before.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Lord TSC wrote:
    He feels more important than anyone in the company because he's booked to be more important than anyone else. If they gave Brawn the same booking, then Brawn would look that way too, and (again) with the added benefit of being there every week.

Disagree. Brock has an aura of a superstar. If Braun wasn't there every week he wouldn't be as close as over as Brock is. I like Braun, definitely limitless potential with him, but in no world is he even close to Brock. I also don't really buy the logic or reasoning of the champion has to be there every single week. Why does he exactly?

Hogan showed up once a month usually back in the day, same with warrior. They absolutely never wrestled on the weekly shows, they were the biggest stars by a long shot back then. Brock has that same deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dublinproud

Apologies if this has been discussed but why was there no pyro (least i don't remember any) for any of the wrestlers entrances this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Apologies if this has been discussed but why was there no pyro (least i don't remember any) for any of the wrestlers entrances this year?

WWE have been cutting costs, hence no pyro.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Cutbacks.

Essentially there's not as many people subscribing to the WWE Network as forecasted so they're cutting back in small ways so they can still on track for the year.

Advertisement