Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTA Channels on Enigma2 Receiver

Options
  • 25-07-2017 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

I have a Xtrend ET8000 receiver running Openvix.

I am looking to start clean and install FTA Satellite Channels and possibly Soarview if I buy the terrestrial plug and play adapter from World of Satellite as I only have 2no. Satellite connections at present

Anyone know how to install FTA Satellite channels on Openvix or is there a better way to do it on Enigma2?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

I have a Xtrend ET8000 receiver running Openvix.

I am looking to start clean and install FTA Satellite Channels and possibly Soarview if I buy the terrestrial plug and play adapter from World of Satellite as I only have 2no. Satellite connections at present

Anyone know how to install FTA Satellite channels on Openvix or is there a better way to do it on Enigma2?

Download autobouquets e2 from the plugins and set it to fta only. it will do the rest for you. once its done disable it and manually add the saorview channels to the entertainment bouquet. or create a saorview bouquet through openwebif .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 obstropolos

Since you're running OpenViX your best option is the AutoBouquetsMaker plugin, which you'll find already installed. Enable the Saorview and Freesat bouquets (assuming your dish points to 28.2°E), set the "FTA only" option, run a scan and you're done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Glen_Quagmire

Do I need to run any softcam ?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Do I need to run any softcam ?
    No, not for FTA channels.

Advertisement