Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barista Courses Cork

Options
  • 25-07-2017 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I'm interested in doing a course hosted by either Cork Barista School, or Barista School Ireland. Both classes will take place in Cork city, so no trouble there. But I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with either school? Cork Barista School offers a four-week evening class which I like the sound of, but it starts in mid-september, whereas Barista School Ireland has a full-day workshop coming up in two weeks time. Same price. Comments welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

I'm a barista believe me go for the 4 week course. Learning it all in one day is not a good idea there is slop much to do and learn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

I'm a barista believe me go for the 4 week course. Learning it all in one day is not a good idea there is slop much to do and learn

Have a look at that, Freud would be intrigued!

Advertisement