Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budapest - Zagreb - Lake Bled - Venice

Options
  • 26-07-2017 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. Myself and a few friends are doing a short interrail in August and I was wondering could anyone give me tips as to what is the best way to get from A -> B between these places.

- We are starting in Budapest and will move from there to Zagreb. Seems like a bus is the best option from here according to rome2rio

- Then we are heading from Zagreb to Lake Bled. Seems we could either take a bus or train. Has anyone done this before?

- Final big jump is Lake Bled to Venice. Again, there seems to be an option of bus or train. Has anyone done this before?

Any help with the above appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

I cant offer any transport help as I went from Ljubljana to Zagreb and Ljubljana to Lake Bled but the latter destination was and still is one of my favourite places ever.
    Zagreb I didnt enjoy at all but glad I got the train from Ljub to see it. Maybe I didnt see the best places but it seemed a nothing city to me.

Ljubljana is a beautiful city though.

Advertisement