If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLED LG 2016 55/66

Options
  • 26-07-2017 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Do you have any OLED LGs 2016 left?, interesting in 55", but consider 65 if price is good. On the website it shows stock but when on checkout it goes to zero availability.

Cheers.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Denisoftus wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Do you have any OLED LGs 2016 left?, interesting in 55", but consider 65 if price is good. On the website it shows stock but when on checkout it goes to zero availability.

Cheers.
    Hi Denisoftus.

The only 2016 LG OLED's left are the 55C6 (Curved) priced at £1485.00

The 65C6 (Curved) priced at £2599 or the 77G6 coming in at £11199.00

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Thanks Kenny,

Can you clarify what is 75G6? did you mean 65G6? and price, please.

Regards.

Thanks Kenny,

Can you clarify what is 75G6? did you mean 65G6? and price, please.

Regards.
    I think I might have had a stroke there :confused:

Should have read £11199.00

I left a very important 1 out.

Been under pressure today with the boards open box sale.

I wish it wasn't a typo, but miracle does not happen :)  Anyway, can you tell if 55C6 is a new from the box and not ex-disp, and comes with standard 6 years warranty please?

Thanks. 

I wish it wasn't a typo, but miracle does not happen :)  Anyway, can you tell if 55C6 is a new from the box and not ex-disp, and comes with standard 6 years warranty please?

Thanks. 
    Hey Denisoftus.

The 55C6 are all brand new boxed and come with our 6 year guarantee.

They are great televisions.

• Advertisement

Thanks for confirming, can it be purchased online on the website or I have to call? 

Regards.

Thanks for confirming, can it be purchased online on the website or I have to call? 

Regards.
    Hey Denisoftus.

They are not listed up on the website for some reason. They are not even our our .co.uk site either.

If you want to go for one drop me a PM and we can give you a call or just give us a call to the store 0044 333 900 0070

Will do, thank you.

Cheers for the call earlier Denisoftus
    Will do, thank you.

Hi Kenny,  received my set yesterday, very happy with service and the TV of course :) Thanks for your help!

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,  received my set yesterday, very happy with service and the TV of course :) Thanks for your help!
    Excellent news.

They really are a cracking television :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.