Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Emails

Options
  • 26-07-2017 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Is anyone else getting these results ?

If I send an email to an Eircom.net address it does not arrive and approx 3 days later I get the original email returned with a message about it being stale and undeliverable ?

This is happening with a number of different Eircom email addresses both when replying to a received email and sending out a new email.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Dulchie wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting these results ?

If I send an email to an Eircom.net address it does not arrive and approx 3 days later I get the original email returned with a message about it being stale and undeliverable ?

This is happening with a number of different Eircom email addresses both when replying to a received email and sending out a new email.
    Hi Dulchie,

thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear about this issue. Are you sending these emails from an eir email address?

- Adam

Advertisement