Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some clarification please

Options
  • 26-07-2017 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭

Hello,

On the Christianity section of the Religion & Spirituality section of this site, there seems to be several issues concerning moderation policy and implementation.

Before getting in to the specifics of these issues, is this section of Boards.ie the appropriate place to seek some clarification, or is there some other section of this site where I should be addressing this matter instead?

I have already brought these issues BY PRIVATE MESSAGE to the attention of the moderator concerned. The private message process has therefore been exhausted at this point.

For clarity, it is the moderator at the Christianity section of this site, who has directed me to this section of the site (as per the link),
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=104192560

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi Hinault,

If you feel that communication with the mod is not working, could you please engage with a CMod?

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement