Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance for Overseas Sportive

Options
  • 26-07-2017 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

I'm taking part in RideLondon this weekend. I have annual travel insurance with The AA which doesn't include being part of a cycling event. It does however cover incidental cycling while aboard but as the event is my reason for travelling I am not covered.

Can someone recommend travel insurance that will cover me while I'm away? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Peterx

Dow99 wrote: »
    I'm taking part in RideLondon this weekend. I have annual travel insurance with The AA which doesn't include being part of a cycling event. It does however cover incidental cycling while aboard but as the event is my reason for travelling I am not covered.

Can someone recommend travel insurance that will cover me while I'm away? Thanks

insureandgo.ie covered me for €6.37 for 1 days cover - Paris Roubaix sportive

Advertisement