Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops in Limerick

• 26-07-2017 6:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭

Are there any angle/new age shops in the city?
    Any Ann Summer's type shops there too?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

Theres an Ann Summers on Cruises Street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Bredabe wrote: »
    Are there any angle/new age shops in the city?
    Any Ann Summer's type shops there too?

Perhaps this would cater to both of your tastes :pac::pac:

I think there's one of those angel shops on Thomas Street. Always amazed at how those shops keep going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭Bredabe

panda100 wrote: »
    Perhaps this would cater to both of your tastes :pac::pac:

I think there's one of those angel shops on Thomas Street. Always amazed at how those shops keep going.

Tks, they dont have what I want(tho what that is, isn't kinky), anywhere else you can suggest?

Bredabe wrote:
    Tks, they dont have what I want(tho what that is, isn't kinky), anywhere else you can suggest?

Oh come on tell us what you want. I'm intrigued now!

Oh come on tell us what you want. I'm intrigued now!

Do you really really want to know?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

There's an Ann Summers, as previously mentioned. There's another shop down by the milk market that may cater to what you're looking for. Or could send you running. I've no idea what's in there, but it seems to have had costumes etc in the window.

If it won't violate our delicate sensibilities, and you're comfortable telling us what you are looking for, someone may be able to point you in the right direction. :-D

MarkR wrote: »
    There's an Ann Summers, as previously mentioned. There's another shop down by the milk market that may cater to what you're looking for. Or could send you running. I've no idea what's in there, but it seems to have had costumes etc in the window.

If it won't violate our delicate sensibilities, and you're comfortable telling us what you are looking for, someone may be able to point you in the right direction. :-D[/QUOTE

My O/H had a collection of "naughty" dvd's that his now ex wife threw out in the divorce, so Im trying to replace them as a surprise as he's having a hard time atm. Tho maybe tmi for now.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Bless. Naughty dvds. :-) I'd say try the place in the market, it's near the carpet place. Never been, but have to assume they sell that?

Thelma and Louise used to be great for the old naughty DVD's but alas that shut down. Don't think I've ever seen them in Ann Summers anyways. Surely everyone gets this stuff online now?!Maybe you should buy him a laptop instead.

Thelma and Louise used to be great for the old naughty DVD's but alas that shut down. Don't think I've ever seen them in Ann Summers anyways. Surely everyone gets this stuff online now?!Maybe you should buy him a laptop instead.

Crappy broadband, so dvd's a better choice where he is.

• Advertisement

Crappy broadband, so dvd's a better choice where he is.

This is why lack of rural broadband should be made an urgent priority :p

Id say the only choice left would be the place on High Street. I was in there a few years ago with the wife and we actually saw a sign in there that they actually buy your homemade stuff too.

I winked at her... she didnt wink back.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

Do you really really want to know?

Yep ..... :)

Meantime I can't find an old style flower scoop ... I've searched the town ... it's all I want to make my year ..... :(
    (Mind you I didn't try Anne Summers !)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Is Utopia still open on Ellen Street?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Is Utopia still open on Ellen Street?

Yup, they moved across the street after the city council paid them to leave their old premises! :pac:
    They definitely sell DVDs. It's advertised on their window.

hobie14 wrote: »
    Yep ..... :)

Meantime I can't find an old style flower scoop ... I've searched the town ... it's all I want to make my year ..... :(
    (Mind you I didn't try Anne Summers !)
    My o/h had a collection of ann summers dvd's when he was married, his ex binned them when he moved out. He's having a hard time now and I wanted to see if I could get some replacements or something similar, but as dont do dvd online and im not back in a city big enough to have an outlet for a while.

Is a flower scoop kinky? lol

Yup, they moved across the street after the city council paid them to leave their old premises! They definitely sell DVDs. It's advertised on their window.

Why did the council pay them to leave their old premises?

Why did the council pay them to leave their old premises?

Part of the Opera Centre re-development.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

He's having a hard time now

No one ?
    No one is going to pick up on this ?
    Why is it always left to me to cross the line ?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

My o/h had a collection of ann summers dvd's when he was married, his ex binned them when he moved out. He's having a hard time now and I wanted to see if I could get some replacements or something similar, but as dont do dvd online and im not back in a city big enough to have an outlet for a while.

Is a flower scoop kinky? lol

Not sure about a kinky scoop but in this world we live in it wouldn't surprise me if some one does them with perhaps screen printed photos ..... plain white would be fine for me .... :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement