Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Gais Energy Seats

• 26-07-2017 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi All,

Booking tickets in bord gais energy I can get circle row b 17&18 or row c 35 & 36 which would be best and what is legroom like?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Go for row B, that's the front row of the circle so should be plenty of legroom. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Babyspice13

Does anyone know what row is the front row of stalls?

Although the seating plan says A, I know someone who was there recently and their seats in row C were the front row.

Does it depend on the show/size of the orchestra?

I've tried emailing the BGET but they're not answering. My daughter is A big orchestra fan and I would like to book the front row for a show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Does anyone know what row is the front row of stalls?

Although the seating plan says A, I know someone who was there recently and their seats in row C were the front row.

Does it depend on the show/size of the orchestra?

I've tried emailing the BGET but they're not answering. My daughter is A big orchestra fan and I would like to book the front row for a show.

It totally depends on the show. Try asking them on social media, especially twitter. They tend to reply faster. Or call the group booking line, you get the theatre and not Ticketmaster

Advertisement