Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My eir

Options
  • 27-07-2017 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi. When I try to login to my eir account yesterday and today I get a message saying account has ceased. Email address and password are correct. Account is active. Pior to yesterday had no problem logging in.
    Mary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi. When I try to login to my eir account yesterday and today I get a message  saying account has ceased. Email address and password are correct. Account is active. Pior to yesterday had no problem logging in.
    Mary
    HI Maryi

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm gvery sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your my eir account. Can you PM me your account number and full name please? 

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bearhand

I tried to register to My Eir, since Monday the 31st July 2017 to no avail. 
    On contacting Support, "wait for 48 hours" they say. How many 48 hours will it take to fix the server? In this day an age, IT should be adept. 
    Is this the foreboding of service to come???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Bearhand wrote: »
    I tried to register to My Eir, since Monday the 31st July 2017 to no avail. 
    On contacting Support, "wait for 48 hours" they say. How many 48 hours will it take to fix the server? In this day an age, IT should be adept. 
    Is this the foreboding of service to come???
    Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear this. Can you PM me your account number, email address and full name please?

- Adam

Advertisement