Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magazine subscriptions for kids

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 danilou32

Hi, probably not at all what you are looking for, but there is a new online Irish magazine for teen girls called missy.ie

positron wrote: »
    dursey,

Is that link / site original? Have you started getting magazines after ordering from there? It's a very good deals if real - €12 / €15 for NatGeo Kids and Little Kids respectively.

I signed up for both but got email confirmation for just the Little Kids one. Fingers crossed it's legitimate site. I will update in 4-8 weeks.

yes, starting getting these, took a couple of months, no toys other freebies, just the magazine

• Registered Users Posts: 6,359 ✭✭✭positron

I signed up as I mentioned earlier and both magaizes have started arriving - well I have seen one of each so far - they are a bit too thin for my liking, not really up to the real NG standard in my humble opinion. They charged me €26 for each subscription. I won't be renewing! :) Quest continues!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭MaudL

Just wanted to thank you all for the recommendations here.
    I signed up my 7 year old to the Lego magazine and NatGeo Kids and have just received the first issue of both.
    Pure delight when he saw post addressed to him, even more when he saw what it was!
    Thanks for helping me put a smile on his face :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

don't know if they post outside the UK but The Phoenix Comic is a great weekly for 6 to 12 year olds

https://www.thephoenixcomic.co.uk/

have heard nothing but good things about this - a wee bit on the expensive side though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

yes, starting getting these, took a couple of months, no toys other freebies, just the magazine

Do you have the link to the sub?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Considering getting a Beano subscription for my son, but I get a couple of music magazines from the UK and the service is terrible, they arrive weeks late.

Does anyone here have a Beano sub and is the service ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Beano is a big hit here too and greeted with great excitement (8 & 5 year olds). Have heard great things about Phoenix Comic but is a bit expensive for an annual subscription

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭noplacehere

Bumping an old thread here but does anyone know about where in ireland do subscriptions now? I’ve a seven year old loving ninja

Advertisement