Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No broadband or tv

Options
  • 27-07-2017 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Living in Charlesland Greystones I have had no broadband or tv since for 24 hours. Phoned technical services answer machine stating problem in area.

How long is it going to take to fix ?? Will you deduct the unavailability from my next bill !?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

arseblog wrote: »
    Living in Charlesland Greystones I have had no broadband or tv since for 24 hours.  Phoned technical services answer machine stating problem in area.

How long is it going to take to fix ?? Will you deduct the unavailability from my next bill !?
    Hi arseblog,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm very sorry to hear that you're having issues with your service. Can you PM me your account number and full name so I can look into this for you please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 16 arseblog

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi arseblog,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm very sorry to hear that you're having issues with your service. Can you PM me your account number and full name so I can look into this for you please?

- Adam

Thank you I was on the phone to your technical services it's sorted now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

arseblog wrote: »
    eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi arseblog,

- Adam

Thank you I was on the phone to your technical services it's sorted now.
    No problem, glad to hear you got it sorted.

- Adam

Advertisement