Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deposit put on phone

Options
  • 27-07-2017 11:00am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hello,put a €75 deposit on a phone ages ago and it still hasn't come off a bill.
    Help please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hello,put a €75 deposit on a phone ages ago and it still hasn't come off a bill.
    Help please.
    Hi baldtooyoung,

Thanks for getting in touch. You should get your deposit back on your 7th bill. Can you PM me your number and PIN so I can look into this for you please?

- Adam

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭baldtooyoung

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi baldtooyoung,

Thanks for getting in touch. You should get your deposit back on your 7th bill. Can you PM me your number and PIN so I can look into this for you please?

- Adam

PM sent there a while ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi baldtooyoung,

- Adam

PM sent there a while ago.
    Thanks for that, I'll be back in touch through PM's shortly.

- Adam

Advertisement