Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless sensors for SPC panel

Options
  • 27-07-2017 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,

I've seen a few times in this forum that in order to use wireless sensors with the SPC system, that a 3rd party bridge is needed.

What make/model have you guys found works best please?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

For wireless inertia sensors I would use Risco.
    Any other wireless devices are available for SPC using their own SiWAY wireless devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Thewitheredowl

KoolKid wrote: »
    For wireless inertia sensors I would use Risco.
    Any other wireless devices are available for SPC using their own SiWAY wireless devices.

I'm not really sure what you mean here.
    Can I use Risco inertias with the Siemens panels without using some sort of bridge?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

No
    To use wireless inertias you will need to use a quick bridge type receiver.
    All other SiWAY can be enrolled directly to the panel.

No
    To use wireless inertias you will need to use a quick bridge type receiver.
    All other SiWAY can be enrolled directly to the panel.

Grand job. What is the make or model of this bridge please? I've never used one or seen one before, thanks

www.riscogroup.com/uk/products/product/51060

There is also a smaller 2 zone version.

• Advertisement

www.riscogroup.com/uk/products/product/51060

There is also a smaller 2 zone version.

Many thanks as always

Advertisement