Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can somebody from EIR PM me re setting up a new account

Options
  • 27-07-2017 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

melb2ib wrote: »
    thanks
    HI melb2ib,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately, I'd be unable to set up a new account from here. If you give our sales team a ring on 1800503303, they should be able to arrange this for you. 

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭melb2ib

eir: Adam wrote: »
    melb2ib wrote: »
    thanks
    HI melb2ib,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately, I'd be unable to set up a new account from here. If you give our sales team a ring on 1800503303, they should be able to arrange this for you. 

- Adam
    Hi Adam
    Everything has been setup, im getting messed around on installation. Can you PM me please

No problem, I've sent you a PM.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭don corleone

Hi

Not sure if this is correct place to post. I have been trying to set up an eir account and switch from Sky. When I tried to do it on the phone the customer service agent said it had been declined and they would ring m back but never did. No reason i know of that it should have been declines. Can you tell me why this might happen?

Thanks

Hi

Not sure if this is correct place to post. I have been trying to set up an eir account and switch from Sky. When I tried to do it on the phone the customer service agent said it had been declined and they would ring m back but never did. No reason i know of that it should have been declines. Can you tell me why this might happen?

Thanks
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear that your order has been declined. Unfortunately, I'd be unable to determine from here as to why this has been declined. If you write into our credit vetting department they should be able to help you out with this. Their address is:

eir Credit Vetting
    Unit B
    West Cork Technology Park
    Clonakilty
    Co. Cork

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement