If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery Options

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

Hoping you can help with a quick one. Looking to buy a 60" LG TV in the next few days:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202443-60quot-4k-smart-tv.aspx#tabProductDetails-tab

How does the delivery work? Is it possible to arrange for delivery on a weekend or specific day? Work during the week so looking to see when I'd be able to take delivery.

Thanks,
    Richie
    Hey Richie.

Thanks for the post.

Delivery is listed as 3-5 working days but this can happen as soon as next day depending on where you are based.

Customer can request a day for delivery with no problems at all. 
    Saturdays have an extra charge of around £40.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

Hi,

Hoping you can help with a quick one. Looking to buy a 60" LG TV in the next few days:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202443-60quot-4k-smart-tv.aspx#tabProductDetails-tab

How does the delivery work? Is it possible to arrange for delivery on a weekend or specific day? Work during the week so looking to see when I'd be able to take delivery.

Thanks,
    Richie
    Hey Richie.

Thanks for the post.

Delivery is listed as 3-5 working days but this can happen as soon as next day depending on where you are based.

Cool and if I was to order at the weekend would it be possible to request a delivery day of say next Wednesday? Should be someone there Wednesday so could work out handy if possible? I'm based in Dublin 4 also just so you know!

Hi,

Thanks,
    Richie
    Hey Richie.

Thanks for the post.

Cool and if I was to order at the weekend would it be possible to request a delivery day of say next Wednesday? Should be someone there Wednesday so could work out handy if possible? I'm based in Dublin 4 also just so you know!
    Hey Richie.

If ordered over the weekend it would ship out on Monday and you can ask for Wednesday 2nd Aug delivery. 

Dublin is usually the easiest as they ship into Dublin and get separated out from there.

Hey Richie.

If ordered over the weekend it would ship out on Monday and you can ask for Wednesday 2nd Aug delivery. 

Dublin is usually the easiest as they ship into Dublin and get separated out from there.
    Perfect, I'll look to place the order over the weekend so. Would it be best to post here or PM one of you guys when placed?

Thanks for the help.

Hey Richie.

Perfect, I'll look to place the order over the weekend so. Would it be best to post here or PM one of you guys when placed?

Thanks for the help.
    No problem at all Richie

You can drop me a PM once you have it placed and I can request the delivery day with the courier for you.

• Advertisement

Just to update and close out the thread, Television arrived today as requested after being ordered Saturday morning. Great help by the guys on here especially Kenny. First time customer but have seen your threads before and service always seems to be very high. Anyone just browsing I would highly recommend dealing with the guys, I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Just to update and close out the thread, Television arrived today as requested after being ordered Saturday morning. Great help by the guys on here especially Kenny. First time customer but have seen your threads before and service always seems to be very high. Anyone just browsing I would highly recommend dealing with the guys, I will definitely be a repeat customer!
    Hey IR1SH RANG3R.

Thanks so much for the kind words :o

Should you have any questions or require anything in the future just drop me a post or a PM.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.