Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koolkid or any of the other pros..quick question!

Options
  • 27-07-2017 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭

I just can't remember the sequence for inhibiting a zone on the aritech keypad. Friend has possible a dodgy inertia sensor on the rear DS of the house. The kitchen window has a magnetic reed sensor and a seperate inertia fitted as well as a magnetic on the rear sliding patio door. When the alarm prematurely triggers, it indicates Zone 3 Downstairs Kitchen (both window and door on the one zone).

I have not got there yet to investigate further but I told him to just set the alarm with Z3 omitted. I thought from memory it was 0 v 7 ^ 3 but obviously not.

Care to enlighten me please :o

Cheers lads

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Enter user code.
    Arrow down to inhibit and press correct key.
    Enter zone number and press the correct key.
    Exit menu and set as normal.
    Only works for one set-unset cycle

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

KoolKid wrote: »
    Enter user code.
    Arrow down to inhibit and press correct key.
    Enter zone number and press the correct key.
    Exit menu and set as normal.
    Only works for one set-unset cycle

So, just to clarify, on my dinosaur(Scopetronic/vista 5) I just 0#7*1* to arm with Z1 inhibited. Is there not an 'as quick' option on the Aritech ?

Cheers KK.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

No follow KK's instructions as above, the Vista 5 is a different breed of a dinosaur

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

dodzy wrote: »
    So, just to clarify, on my dinosaur(Scopetronic/vista 5) I just 0#7*1* to arm with Z1 inhibited. Is there not an 'as quick' option on the Aritech ?

Cheers KK.

There is no shortcut like that for the Aritech CS350. If you have Engineer access you could enable forced arming which will allow you force set the alarm & ignore open zones.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Thanks very much lads :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement