Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

coins for Ireland

• 27-07-2017 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello
    These coins are missing for my collection ,in your country it's easy to find and if yes the price is higt or no ?
    1 farthing Woodcook depuis 1928 jusqu'à 1937, juste un an 
     florin Saumon   depuis 1928 jusqu'à 1937, juste un an
    1/2 couronne Cheval   depuis 1928 jusqu'à 1937, juste un an
    3 pence Lapin 1939 et 1940, juste un an
    10 shilling 50 e anniverddary 1966
    50 pence Dublin Millenium   1988

thank you very much for your help
    gerard on REUNION island

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭filbert the fox

gerard974 wrote: »
    Hello
    These coins are missing for my collection ,in your country it's easy to find and if yes the price is higt or no ?

gerard on REUNION island

Monsieur,
    the 1966 Pearse 10 shilling is about 55 - 75 euro
    Dublin Millennium c'est 7 - 10 euro

The other coins may be harder to find and dearer as a result.
    bon chance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45 akeady

gerard974 wrote: »
    Hello

gerard on REUNION island

Well, not in Ireland, but you can probably find all the coins you want on sale here:

https://www.ringramcoins.com/coins/irish/milled.html

ATB,
    Aidan.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gerard974

hello
    sorry for to late reply but thank you very much for your help,i go to seen the site that you say
    best regards  gerard

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭ODriscoll

My daughters best friend was born and raised on your Island and now lives and works in Cork Ireland. Let me know if you need any help and I can ask him to speak to you in French.
    I know from a recent visit to France that Irish coins are popular and high prices.

In Ireland a regular Unc 1966 10 shillings would be 20 euro and readily available, the Proofs are around 50 euro and more for a very nice one, a Unc Millennium Dublin 50pence 5 euro and readily available for those prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Bonjour Gérard,
    je vous conseille le site DoneDeal, c'est un site genre "le bon coin". Je pense que certains vendeurs enverraient éventuellement á l'étranger si vous les contactiez. Je vois qu'il y a un 50 pence pour 20 euros.
    Je n'y connais rien et j'ai l'impression que ca doit etre tout aussi cher que les prix de chez vous, mais peut-etre y trouverez vous votre bonheur.
    Un autre site irlandais á consulter pour une recherche "coins" : adverts.ie
    Meme topo : normalement c'est pour les ventes et réception en personne sur place, mais cela vaut la peine de consulter et demander s'il y a possibilité d'envoi je pense.
    Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour traduire, je suis lá :)

• Advertisement

hello
    tank you very much for your reply ,i go to seen the two Website. i have seen an other and now i know why i have not these coins ,is the more expensif for the Irish coins :en colère:
    best regards  Gerard

hello again
    for the first website is dont possible to connect because i dont live from Ireland ,and for the second is just one coin that i have not but the price is around the cote X 2. Maybee one day i go to find 
    best regards from Reunion island
    Gerard

Advertisement