Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Additional Line (for business) at residential property

Options
  • 27-07-2017 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

I currently have a residential line at my property but am in the process of setting up a home office which will require a separate line.

Possibly a stupid question but is it simply a case of ordering another installation as I did with the original line? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Chiorino wrote: »
    I currently have a residential line at my property but am in the process of setting up a home office which will require a separate line.

Possibly a stupid question but is it simply a case of ordering another installation as I did with the original line? 
    Hi Chiorino,

Thanks for getting in touch. For the best assistance with this, I'd recommend giving our business department a ring on 1800601701 and they will be able to go through everything with you.

- Adam

Advertisement