Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to start a Tabletop RPG group in Dublin

Options
  • 27-07-2017 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey, I'm looking to put together a group for some tabletop gaming. I'm 28 and have hit that stage where pretty much everyone I would game with has moved away and I'm the one who settled down here, so have been stuck for a gaming kick in the past while. So I figured I'd try and meet some new people and get back into things!

I've been in the habit of buying a ton of different game systems to read, but I'd like to actually put some of them to use. I've played plenty of D&D, and right now I've got Blades in the Dark and Trail of Cthulhu sitting at the top of my list. If anyone's interested in trying out any of them, or any other system that might take your fancy, let me know! I'm based in Terenure and can host/GM, but am also happy to travel and/or have someone else run a game. Leave us a message if you're interested and we can hopefully sort something out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 StarKing

Hi Celephais, I would be up to go along if you are still looking for players, I used to be a DM back in my country but I've not yet played in English. Send me an email so we can chat and arrange everything.

my email: reideespada at gmail.com

I live in Rathmines btw.

Advertisement