Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hide away Lakes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

I'd love to get to fish those lakes, however I've been crazy busy the last few months. I haven't even had time to fish my club's water yet this year!
    Some cracking carp in those lakes. Thankfully, those lakes are also watched like a hawk, otherwise the carp would vanish...

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭jack01986

I was down there for a wedding recently it was scorching hot it looks like some set up. The river was fairly quiet looking but I'd say there are some big trout in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

A friend of mine is running the Hideaway page on facebook, some lovely carp in it alright, unlike the big over fed pigs you see on the magazines. theres been bream caught up to 7lb. I think theres been a few tench caught too. The Nores meant to be full of Dace, if its true or not i dont know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Everywhere is full of dace sure, no surprises there!

Advertisement