Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Wonder what gabe does be typing IRL for autocorrect to type gee instead of fee.

Autocorrect won't save you from fat thumbs and a valid word I'm afraid :(

So looking at the op theres a more limited upside than downside to pierce. What do people think about the idea of pierce coming out and letting us keep track of the doll?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Gabriel WW wrote:
    So looking at the op theres a more limited upside than downside to pierce. What do people think about the idea of pierce coming out and letting us keep track of the doll?

Would that not be in violation of the rule regarding the doll? I don't know just asking

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Errrr no. Pierce can have Troy in his backroom for 48 hrs if Troy gets doll.

Why you wanna ruin their fun time?

Errrr no. Pierce can have Troy in his backroom for 48 hrs if Troy gets doll.

Why you wanna ruin their fun time?

Um because of evil Troy maybe......

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Um because of evil Troy maybe......

The evil dynamic will be interesting, what is good pierce gives it to evil troy?

Orla WW wrote: »
    The evil dynamic will be interesting, what is good pierce gives it to evil troy?

Then good Pierce becomes evil Pierce

The Troll The Wolf Team cannot pass the troll amongst themselves, they must always pass it to another team. Discussion of the troll is not banned, but discouraged. Requesting the troll on thread is banned

Not in the spirit of the game.

Good v Evil sides of the doll are quite balanced and same odds of either scenario happening.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

So at 10am our baddies find out who they are? SK aside?

I actually thought there was 11 baddies initially reading the rules but others have changed my mind...

Derry WW wrote:
    So at 10am our baddies find out who they are? SK aside?

That is the assumption most of us have agreed upon yes.

• Advertisement

Whilst the thread is still pretty quiet wanna highlight the voting rule.

You can only vote once. No backsies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Wooooo hooooo party Harty, all night long. Go human beings.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

My thinking so far :

So its Friday Morning, that means the evils may be activated now.

Right now its all about trying to spot a roled player, which may be difficult because roled players can be now according to the OP (it doesnt give a specific time but it says morning whioch it is now.) A roled player may be more obvious.

Pierce is such a wild card character. He is good, but realisticly until Evil Troy is killed he is neither good or evil. Killing Troy will confirm the Pierce character as good to the village (not the player who is Pierce)

The Asscrack bandit should be careful of who he is using his powers on. Dont be too hasty to randomly choose someone. Maybe if not sure at all, maybe they should refrain from using their gift.

Kevin is good, though is power could be that he gets to choose sides but lets not jump to that conclusion. Kevin should be considered good until we know otherwise. We dont know what acticvates him or what happens when activated so trying to figure that out is a hard task unless and students have better knowledge than me of the character (any theories that might activate him).

Britta also should be careful about which 2 players she chooses, dont be too hasty but I recommend choosing at least 1 before the first munch. But choose wisely Britta.

Annie may be a useful character but offers nothing early on. Try stay alive good Annie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    That is the assumption most of us have agreed upon yes.

I picture you looking like this while saying that :

58614263-leisure-literature-and-people-concept--middle-aged-woman-reading-book-and-sitting-on-couch-at-home.jpg?ver=6

Whilst the thread is still pretty quiet wanna highlight the voting rule.

You can only vote once. No backsies.

And is this in the OP....reads back quickly.

Thats what I get for cramming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Mary WW wrote: »
    And is this in the OP....reads back quickly.

Thats what I get for cramming.

Lynch rules: You may vote once only. When your vote has been submitted it can not be changed. The deadline for submitting your vote is 20:59pm daily. As per rule #4 every player is required to vote each day as a minimum, failure to vote (without reasonable notice to the mods) will result in your next vote being disallowed. This rule will be enforced.

No mention of draws, or draw breakers.

sKeith wrote: »
    Lynch rules: You may vote once only. When your vote has been submitted it can not be changed. The deadline for submitting your vote is 20:59pm daily. As per rule #4 every player is required to vote each day as a minimum, failure to vote (without reasonable notice to the mods) will result in your next vote being disallowed. This rule will be enforced.

No mention of draws, or draw breakers.

Youre number 1 Keith!

Derry WW wrote:
    I picture you looking like this while saying that :

I'm not gonna lie, I am that hot in real life.

:pac: I wish!!

We should have set up a game of username bingo. Who has xara and Keith on the book lol

We should have set up a game of username bingo. Who has xara and Keith on the book lol

I didnt even notice Xara yesterday, I need to study harder.

• Advertisement

Schrödinger's villagers, Schrödinger's villagers everywhere..... Right let's kill some bad people.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Morning class! And Keith

Pretty hungover but managed to catch up. I can't imagien their being any tasks in this game, and from my reading of the OP there'd be no place for tasks in the first night. (re a debate about a double post)

We're gonnas have to be more organised on our voting if we can only do one. Or at least try to have a semblance of organisation earlier in the day for those who won't be around at lynch time due to irl commitments or what have you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

giphy.gif

Kevin was walking into Greendale when someone rudely slammed a door open, knocking him out. After a moment, a dazed Kevin sat up. His face changed and with a roar he lept to his feet.

"Screw you guys, screw that Kevin crap and screw Changnesia, Ben is back up in this bitch and there are going to be some Chang's around here", he muttered. "This crap has made me so Changry!"

With a run, a jump and a trip, Ben Chang fell full speed into the back of Gertrude WW

"CHANG IT! Yeah who's the big guy now huh? WHO'S THE BIG GUY NOW? It's Ben Chang baby" he screamed, as he pummeled Gertrude WW on the floor.

Gertrude WW is dead and Ben is guilty as Chang'd

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Kevin was walking into Greendale when someone rudely slammed a door open, knocking him out. After a moment, a dazed Kevin sat up. His face changed and with a roar he lept to his feet.

"Screw you guys, screw that Kevin crap and screw Changnesia, Ben is back up in this bitch and there are going to be some Chang's around here", he muttered. "This crap has made me so Changry!"

With a run, a jump and a trip, Ben Chang fell full speed into the back of Gertrude WW

"CHANG IT! Yeah who's the big guy now huh? WHO'S THE BIG GUY NOW? It's Ben Chang baby" he screamed, as he pummeled Gertrude WW on the floor.

Gertrude WW is dead and Ben is guilty as Chang'd

Eh, wtf.

Ok Gertie is dead and Kevin has activated yeah. And hes Evil.

Am I following this right?

I See Chang completed his secret task and chang 'd back onto Chang.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Kevin is Chang and a SK. Starburns is a SK. Den will have 5, possibly 6 wolves.
    17 v 5 v 1 v 1

Did Chang need to perform tasks in order to remember himself?

Sweet Jesus, not Gertie Ahern!!

I assume another evil player has been added? Gives us 7 bad guys to kill with the possibility of an eigth. Not great from our perspective tbh, thats a lot of evils

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I See Chang completed his secret task and chang 'd back onto Chang.

Or maybe someone else indirectly activated him

Advertisement