Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I'd be suspicious of all the fluff YouTube videos and stuff being posted now...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Kevin is Chang and a SK. Starburns is a SK. Den will have 5, possibly 6 wolves.
    17 v 5 v 1 v 1

Did Chang need to perform tasks in order to remember himself?

Ive a theory

Bare with me.

Chang is the Spanish teacher yes.

Some folk on here spoke Spanish yesterday. Maybe that's a place to start?.

Another theory could be its to do with people posting under real names which has happened. Maybe Chang is annoyed because of this.

Also the double post. But I cant see why that's a task, doesn't match with the Chang character. (Granted I have only watched season 1)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Ive a theory

Bare with me.

Another theory could be its to do with people posting under real names which has happened. Maybe Chang is annoyed because of this.

Also the double post. But I cant see why that's a task, doesn't match with the Chang character. (Granted I have only watched season 1)

This might be too meta, but I don't think our fair and just mods would encourage posting under real boards names

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Time to see if anyone posted anything cryptic, like a message (ie a code in the first letter of their posts)

Barbara WW wrote: »
    This might be too meta, but I don't think our fair and just mods would encourage posting under real boards names

I think we should rule nothing out yet

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Ive a theory

Bare with me.

He also ends up as a security guard, cheng is a class char in the series, not in game though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    He also ends up as a security guard, cheng is a class char in the series, not in game though

Security guard was before Kevin. Maths teacher is post Kevin Chang, so be on lookout for someone trying to get others to do maths for them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Angus WW wrote:

I don't think the mods would actively use meta as a task. However, it could be punishment for posting under actual boards usernames. The Dean did say he would punish it in the rules.

The Spanish thing is a part of the show so I'm not reading too much into that right now and the double post just seems WAY too obvious.

While Isla has been taking the piss, they banged on about a secret task. Now taht would be stupid to do if Isla had a secret task so should we rule her out?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I don't think the mods would actively use meta as a task. However, it could be punishment for posting under actual boards usernames. The Dean did say he would punish it in the rules.

The Spanish thing is a part of the show so I'm not reading too much into that right now and the double post just seems WAY too obvious.

I see double posting as unlikely to be a task because its a common enough tech issue in these games and always a point of contention. But I do agree with ruling nothing out
    Security guard was before Kevin. Maths teacher is post Kevin Chang, so be on lookout for someone trying to get others to do maths for them.

I'm hoping this is a joke cos if not i see "Let's look out for this super specific thing I just decided on" as super sketchy

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »

Now this is the strongest theory so far IMO, however it leaves us with nothing to work with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

283?cb=20130215210438

Good Morning Greendale, this is your Dean, Dean Pelton speaking. This morning, a report was made to faculty that a body was found on campus this morning. I'm sure many of you have heard the rumors, BUT THERE'S NO EVIDENCE THAT A LATINO STUDENT DID IT. Here at Greendale, we take situations like this very seriously, just as a real University would, and we will catch the culprit soon.

In lighter news, I hope everyone is prepared to get slutty for tonights annual Tranny Dance! *I can't say slutty over the intercom?* I hope everyone is prepared to enjoy themselves at the Tranny Dance. I will be fully embracing my more feminine side with a delghtful little ballroom gown I picked up last Spring. OOOOHHHHHH I'm going to be so sparkley. *By the way Rhonda, where do you get your hair done?*

Don't forget to vote for your Tranny King and Queen by 8pm tonight. My my, that's going to be a little confusing isn't it?

Dean Pelton signing off for now

Brendan WW was killed

How on earth can you get someone to do math in this game? Thats too far fetched.

Am I being dense? Why is there no evil britta? Or is there?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

The first action of the game will be at 10am on the 28th, marking the end of night 0 and the start of day 1.

so day 1 wan't in play when chang killed?

Serial killers don't operate on a fixed schedule, they kind of just kill randomly you know?!

It also says this, Im guessing here that sks can kill between a fixed time frame but not at a fixed time to negate villager roles coming out at 9.59

Ok so Brendan is killed (early again)

Brendan and Gerty have passed.

So no evidence that a latino student did it, but it looks as if Chang did it based on what was said earlier.

Is that fair to assume?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'm hoping this is a joke cos if not i see "Let's look out for this super specific thing I just decided on" as super sketchy

Its a pity knowledge of show is seen as super sketchy!

Season 5 ep 1 repilot.
    Chang admits he was faking changnesia but has served his time and is on house arrest with ankle monitor. He is greendale maths teacher, but can't do maths. He says, as maths teacher he don't need to do maths, as he gets others to do it for him.

Mary WW wrote:
    So no evidence that a latino student did it, but it looks as if Chang did it based on what was said earlier.

Chang killed Gertie Ahern. I reckon the darkest timeline was activated at 8am as per the OP and the wolves are now among us and murdering at will.

Is Starburns Latino? Cos that would explain the capitalisation of that sentence. Asking cos I haven't watched all the show.

Brendan WW wrote:
    Season 5 ep 1 repilot. Chang admits he was faking changnesia but has served his time and is on house arrest with ankle monitor. He is greendale maths teacher, but can't do maths. He says, as maths teacher he don't need to do maths, as he gets others to do it for him.

Go away Brendan, you're dead. :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I was going to say I wonder if its a fake death but clearly its not as the person has requested Dr so that rules out the opening.

So guys what are we doing today?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I'm not familiar with this universe and it's quirky inhabitants but am I right in thinking Kevin is now Chang?

These were the only posts to mention maths yesterday (or so the search function tells me)
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Okey-dokey girls, we'll assume that so. Back to the maths study now.
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Evening all, anyone want the answers to the maths test?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Right now heres my thoughts

Isla - Talked about a secret task. Very odd but maybe just Isla fooling around. Yet then Chang gets activated shortly after and its safe to assume its from A a secret task or B a punishment for rule breaking (I really like this idea, makes sense to punish us with posters posting under real names, whoever it only happened twice which is a low number to punish us with)

My gut says Isla is not to blame and the punishment theory while good is weak with only 2 "rule breaks".

So anyone else have a theory?

I think the Maths theory is bollox as is the double post theory.

I will check back on posts to see if any codes in the first letters of any recent posts when I get a chance. Thats a good place to start.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Right now heres my thoughts

Isla - Talked about a secret task. Very odd but maybe just Isla fooling around. Yet then Chang gets activated shortly after and its safe to assume its from A a secret task or B a punishment for rule breaking (I really like this idea, makes sense to punish us with posters posting under real names, whoever it only happened twice which is a low number to punish us with)

My gut says Isla is not to blame and the punishment theory while good is weak with only 2 "rule breaks".

So anyone else have a theory?

I think punishment is the most likely answer. If the task had been something else, Chang would have likely killed at 10am with Starburns? The fact they were activated 10 minutes after a rule break would suggest it may have been caused by it.

My hunch is that Chang will get a kill every time we break the anon rule. We have no way of knowing that yet but everyone should be extra careful nonetheless.

Geritrude hadn't posted a massive amount of note, other than one or two posts on the rules. The one thing I did notice is she was the first to mention Chang, I think.
    I haven't seen the show.

Tell me more about Kevin or his other name Ben Chang. His role good be good or bad, is that correct?

Is it a coincidence the first person to bring up the character got killed by the character? At the very least, might have been just Chang wanting to kill someone, and choosing the first person who drew attention his way...

I've done a quick scan back through the posts before that, but I don't see any other references. I also speak zero Spanish so have no clue what any of the Spanish posts mean....

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I think punishment is the most likely answer. If the task had been something else, Chang would have likely killed at 10am with Starburns? The fact they were activated 10 minutes after a rule break would suggest it may have been caused by it.

My hunch is that Chang will get a kill every time we break the anon rule. We have no way of knowing that yet but everyone should be extra careful nonetheless.

If theres a rule break, Chang could earn a kill. So lets try not break rules and see if that keeps him at bay. Its worth a shot.

I agree Angus, Isla talked about a secret task. I think they are just horsing around seeing who reacts to them rather than being involved in a task. (unless talking about a scret task compeltes the secret task hahaha (I joke) ).

Right now the punishment angle work fits best but Im open to alternative theories.

Katie WW wrote:
    I've done a quick scan back through the posts before that, but I don't see any other references. I also speak zero Spanish so have no clue what any of the Spanish posts mean....

Google translate is our friend there. How the hell are you going to pass the Pop Quiz later? :P

Also, just noticed that there's a specific time mentioned in the kill post of 8pm. Does that mean something happens at 8pm this evening too? As I was under the assumption that the lynch was at 9pm...

*The plot thickens*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Attention students! This is your Dean, Dean Pelton speaking. Rumours have surfaced that a certain cheeky coin-loving prankster is among us. Thus far only one suspected case has been reported and let's be honest, that hardly rates bandit status.

In the meantime, your Dean would like to remind you to check your emails and don't forget to change your passwords and email the changes to WWGM if you haven't done so already!

Have a studious day Greendalians!

IF it is a "Rule breaks give the SK a kill" situation, we should probably check if anyone was encouraging people to break the rules earlier. Could be disguised in a question about the rules too :P

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    Geritrude hadn't posted a massive amount of note, other than one or two posts on the rules. The one thing I did notice is she was the first to mention Chang, I think.

Is it a coincidence the first person to bring up the character got killed by the character? At the very least, might have been just Chang wanting to kill someone, and choosing the first person who drew attention his way...

Google translate is your friend.

Thats a neat theory, it wouldnt draw attention to the WW account of who ever Chang is though. Chang was activated first maybe by the mention of himself or by someone else talking in Spanish.

Maybe Chang knew of what activated him (for example someone to speak in Spanish) or maybe thats how he earns a kill. He spoke Spanish first and hoped someone would respond.

Advertisement