Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I should learn to use multiquote and not spam the thread

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Brendan was killed at 10. Does that not sound like a wolf munch? If so, have wolves been active since maybe 8 (so they could interact and choose a target)?

Anybody got any hypothetical alternative suggestion?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Its a theory, not confirmed.

Anonymity was broken last night by Xara and this morning by Keith.

Now, it could have activated him last night and he took his kill this morning.

Something activated Chang that's for sure.

My theory is he was activated by the dark timeline being formed, eg the bad players being told their bad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    -Kevin
    Kevin is a simple student well liked by his classmates, he does not remember anything about his life before "Changnesia" If triggered he will wake up and revert to who he was before the accident Ben Chang. The result of this shock is unpredictable.

so kevin the character is now ben chang the SK?

and he was converted for breaking rule 9:

This is an anonymous game: Players are required to stay in their game identity, and may not make reference to who they are outside of the game. References to your "boardsie" name or the names of others will incur the wrath of The Dean.

i would be more of the opinion the change was not related to this game rule. can anyone link post when anonymity was broken? surley if it was, and if people believe conversion was for breaking this rule, then we know who chang is?

I think the theory is gertie broke the rule and was killed as a result when it triggered chang

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I may be wrong, but in some games don't the mods kill someone off first at random (Like Brendan last game?)

I that kill was due to him not turning up for the game and they had no subs, could be wrong.

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    My theory is he was activated by the dark timeline being formed, eg the bad players being told their bad

They're*

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I that kill was due to him not turning up for the game and they had no subs, could be wrong.

3 subs listed in the sign up so seems unlikely

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I literally can't not ask where the library is in spanish if someone so much as mentions Community. I think fans of the show would get that.

I wouldn't have thought baiting anyone into anything would have been a task, is that what you're implying?

Its exactly what I was implying. I think its a fine theory.

I do understand what the shows about (revolving around a Spanish class). But it could be used as a way to trigger an SK into life.

Its exactly what I was implying. I think its a fine theory.

I do understand what the shows about (revolving around a Spanish class). But it could be used as a way to trigger an SK into life.

Who benefits from the SK coming to life? SK is out for themselves

Its a theory, not confirmed.

Anonymity was broken last night by Xara and this morning by Keith.

Now, it could have activated him last night and he took his kill this morning.

Something activated Chang that's for sure.

Assuming the theory is right rule 9 is about referencing not posting. Gertie referenced then gertie died..

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I think the theory is gertie broke the rule and was killed as a result when it triggered chang

What rule do you think Gert broke?

It be harsh to be killed for an accidental rule break. So harsh I find it untrue.

I do think a rule break triggered an SK and Gert died by the hands of the SK choosing a target.

Who benefits from the SK coming to life? SK is out for themselves

Im implying you could be the SK.

Your task was to get someone to speak in Spanish.

Once achieved you got your kill.

What rule do you think Gert broke?

It be harsh to be killed for an accidental rule break. So harsh I find it untrue.

I do think a rule break triggered an SK and Gert died by the hands of the SK choosing a target.

I think we overlapped and I answer in the post before yours

What do you think Gert Referenced?

Assuming the theory is right rule 9 is about referencing not posting. Gertie referenced then gertie died..

Ahh... I mentioned someone who posted under their real boards account by their boardsy name and I'm still here... So far

Mary did it too

Im implying you could be the SK.

Your task was to get someone to speak in Spanish.

Once achieved you got your kill.

But the OP says the SK gets a kill every night

The OP also didn't say Chang was an SK. It says Chang will be activated and then have an unknown power.

Its a theory after all Barb. No need to be so defensive.

Actually it was night when Gert died, and Brendan got killed by Evils..... it makes sense.

Chang 100 percent killed Gert, it says so in his death "Chang was Guilty as Charged".

My theory is you got yourself active and killed Gert.

The OP also didn't say Chang was an SK. It says Chang will be activated and then have an unknown power.

Its a theory after all Barb. No need to be so defensive.

Ahh I see, I was reading it as Ben Chang would either go dark side or light side. But with the kill earlier it makes sense that he's the other SK

So I agree, but I ain't him :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ahh... I mentioned someone who posted under their real boards account by their boardsy name and I'm still here... So far

Mary did it too

I can't imagine that it's EVERY "rule break" results in a kill, as its highly likely we'd be down 5 or 6 people by now :P

Could be he gets a kill for every rule break, but can only use his kill once a day.

Also possible that the Ass-Crack bandit (or whatever his name is...) managed to block the SK from using their powers today

Being honest, I'm not 100% on the rule break train, but I do find it funny you're acting so defensive about it.

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    I can't imagine that it's EVERY "rule break" results in a kill, as its highly likely we'd be down 5 or 6 people by now :P

Could be he gets a kill for every rule break, but can only use his kill once a day.

Also possible that the Ass-Crack bandit (or whatever his name is...) managed to block the SK from using their powers today

Being honest, I'm not 100% on the rule break train, but I do find it funny you're acting so defensive about it.

I never thought of that. It certainly fits.

Im not sating your 100 percent wolf Barbara, and my theory is not bulletproof, but you are my front runner to be an SK so far.

Mary did it too

Did you? Cant find that in your posts. Was this last night?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Katie WW wrote: »

I'd say, if it is the anon rule that is the issue, it'd be for alternate accounts jumping into our universe. There's been two so far, maybe we were given one let off and then punished for the second?

Either way, it's probably worth having a look back through yesterday to see if there are any other potential tasks. We don't want to spend half the day talking about the rules only to find we were way off the mark.

I don't think Gert died because of breaking a rule, the SK surely just picked him.

I find it absolutely bonkers that someone can be killed by an SK for an accidental rule break or referencing as such. And I find it odd that you buy into it Gab. You trying to confuse the class?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I'd say, if it is the anon rule that is the issue, it'd be for alternate accounts jumping into our universe. There's been two so far, maybe we were given one let off and then punished for the second?

Either way, it's probably worth having a look back through yesterday to see if there are any other potential tasks. We don't want to spend half the day talking about the rules only to find we were way off the mark.

My thoughts on this are first boardsie post led to the activation and then subsequent ones give chang kills. That's how I reckon it would work if it was a punishment style thing.

The Spanish is also a legitimate possibility and do think that Barbara's defence was a bit off.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I literally can't not ask where the library is in spanish if someone so much as mentions Community. I think fans of the show would get that.

I wouldn't have thought baiting anyone into anything would have been a task, is that what you're implying?

The first part of this I would've been fine with as a defence. It's the second part where I think you are going too far.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Also, has anybody any ideas as to why Brendan was targeted? All I can see is that he had a good knowledge of our surroundings and he was the other person to speak Spanish with Barbara.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Not really sold on the "punishment theory". Personally think that if the goal of the mods was to deter people from posting in their own accounts accidentally by using rhe chang character as an incentive, it would be in the op.

I think it has to be a secret task.

Isla has claimed at least three characters, well acted like 3 different characters. Pierce with the sperm talk,
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Apparently my sperm shoots through the egg like bullets! Can you believe that?

abed in a couple of posts
    cool cool
    Shhhhhhh talk quite so they can't hear us...

I think its secret people doing secret tasks in secret these secret tasks might be so secret the mods don't even know about them, also to make sure they stay secret these secret tasks might not actually do anything at all.

Its ****ing genius.. Think about it for a sec it makes perfect sense

and chang
    English is not my first language I teach spanishish.... Comprende?

. Has also posted in Spanish but not sure if this would be a task tbh

The post that i think could be a secret task is substituting "chang" into a sentance 3 at least 3 times.
    Things need to Chang and Chang fast or I'll Chang you all myself

Imediatly after doing this she posts for people to watch out for secret tasks.
    I fear there are secret tasks being done on thread right before our eyes

Early thinking is that Isla was creating a lot of character noise to hide her secret chang task. But its early and with one vote only, to early to be certain enough to use it.

Did you? Cant find that in your posts. Was this last night?

My first post this morning I greeted the class + one of the people who posted with their boards account (~avoiding saying the name again in case there is some sort of rule break conspiracy)

Good news on my front is Angus seems to be genuinely shaking trees to see what falls out so in my goodie books for now.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

My first post this morning I greeted the class + one of the people who posted with their boards account (~avoiding saying the name again in case there is some sort of rule break conspiracy)

Good news on my front is Angus seems to be genuinely shaking trees to see what falls out so in my goodie books for now.

Digi posted from his own account. I know he's a mod and the rules are slightly different but think it would be a bit rich if posting in your own account or referring to people who misposted activated chang.

Advertisement