Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Unless a Seer wants to appear (which they wont) or things completely change, Im voting for Gab.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Think im gona wait fir ewa's obligitary 10 posts before i decide

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Unless a Seer wants to appear (which they wont) or things completely change, Im voting for Gab.

If a seer came out, I would not believe them.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Think im gona wait fir ewa's obligitary 10 posts before i decide

Wonder what happens if you dont get 10

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Game schedule: Thursday the 27th is day zero. The first action of the game will be at 10am on the 28th, marking the end of night 0 and the start of day 1. Lynch will be at 9pm each evening and wolf kill will be announced at 10am each morning. Serial killers don't operate on a fixed schedule, they kind of just kill randomly you know?!

Gertrude was killed at 9.33. This was confirmed Chang.

Above states that first action of the game will be 10am, so considering Chang murdered before this time, I presume it means action as far as WW's are concerned?! I don't understand the message "there is no evidence that a latino did it" , can anybody elaborate, perhaps its a show reference that clears this up ?

If this is correct then it means that the SK has a kill and has thus far chosen not to kill?

If this is correct it also means that the wolfpack found out their roles before 10am this morning . .

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Game schedule: Thursday the 27th is day zero. The first action of the game will be at 10am on the 28th, marking the end of night 0 and the start of day 1. Lynch will be at 9pm each evening and wolf kill will be announced at 10am each morning. Serial killers don't operate on a fixed schedule, they kind of just kill randomly you know?!

Gertrude was killed at 9.33. This was confirmed Chang.

Above states that first action of the game will be 10am, so considering Chang murdered before this time, I presume it means action as far as WW's are concerned?! I don't understand the message "there is no evidence that a latino did it" , can anybody elaborate, perhaps its a show reference that clears this up ?

If this is correct then it means that the SK has a kill and has thus far chosen not to kill?

If this is correct it also means that the wolfpack found out their roles before 10am this morning . .

I've no idea tbh. I just smile and nod. I'm not familiar I'd it's a phrase from the show or anything.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Apologise Mods. Just read the rules thoroughly. I know I mentioned another player but was not saying someone was them. Hope this isn't a rule breaker :(

"
    1. Be active: Players are asked to contribute a minimum of 10 posts per 24 hour period in addition to voting. Players who do not meet this requirement will be killed off at mod discretion. Substitutes will be subbed in where available.
    2. Game schedule: Thursday the 27th is day zero. The first action of the game will be at 10am on the 28th, marking the end of night 0 and the start of day 1. Lynch will be at 9pm each evening and wolf kill will be announced at 10am each morning. Serial killers don't operate on a fixed schedule, they kind of just kill randomly you know?!
    3. Lynch rules: You may vote once only. When your vote has been submitted it can not be changed. The deadline for submitting your vote is 20:59pm daily. As per rule #5 every player is required to vote each day as a minimum, failure to vote (without reasonable notice to the mods) will result in your next vote being disallowed. This rule will be enforced.
    4. In it to win it: No matter who your character is, good, bad or indifferent, you must play in your character's best interest at all times.[/b]
    5. This is an anonymous game: Players are required to stay in their game identity, and may not make reference to who they are outside of the game. References to your "boardsie" name or the names of others will incur the wrath of The Dean. "

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I am away to study and turning my phone off, I shall be back when fully prepped

Does anybody post a message and then when looking back later, look at your own post and think "that person sounds suspicious", only then to realise it was you that posted it!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

This is ambiguous. The OP states:

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    The Darkest V The Prime timeline
    The study group from the darkest timeline are like our favourite study buddies in every way, so like them infact that it is not immediately apparent even to themselves who is good and who is evil. 11 players have received pm's telling them that they are members of the study group. On the morning of day one (Friday) five of these players will receive a further pm advising them that they are in fact in the darkest timeline. Players are not permitted to discuss discuss the contents of these PM's on thread.

In theory, anything before 10am today was still Night 0, so the Darkest team wouldn't get their roles until Day 1 at 10am (or to be pedantic, any time between 10am and 11.59am, which is still "morning of Friday". So how could they put a kill in to get Brendan at 10am?

But, am I going mad, or did the OP originally say something about the Darkest receiving their roles at 8am? It doesn't say it now, but the OP has been edited, so it might have been changed. If that is the case, then the Darkest would have had two hours to put in a kill.

Please tell me I'm not going mad and somebody else saw something about 8am in the OP???

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I also think this is worth highlighting in case it was missed by anyone.
    Don't forget to vote for your Tranny King and Queen by 8pm tonight. My my, that's going to be a little confusing isn't it?

I think this is deliberately worded based on the "going to be a little confusing" statement. It contradicts, the OP:
    [*]Lynch rules: You may vote once only. When your vote has been submitted it can not be changed. The deadline for submitting your vote is 20:59pm daily. As per rule #5 every player is required to vote each day as a minimum, failure to vote (without reasonable notice to the mods) will result in your next vote being disallowed. This rule will be enforced.

To be safe, we should probably all get our votes in before 8pm, instead of waiting until 9pm??

Not that I have a clue yet who to vote for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

to clarify, the game was originally going to be run on an 8am/8pm split if it was commencing on Sunday.

Lynch votes can be submitted up to 20:59:00

Im still concerned about Stevies post mimicking Abigails double post too
    Jake WW wrote: »
    This is ambiguous. The OP states:

In theory, anything before 10am today was still Night 0, so the Darkest team wouldn't get their roles until Day 1 at 10am (or to be pedantic, any time between 10am and 11.59am, which is still "morning of Friday". So how could they put a kill in to get Brendan at 10am?

But, am I going mad, or did the OP originally say something about the Darkest receiving their roles at 8am? It doesn't say it now, but the OP has been edited, so it might have been changed. If that is the case, then the Darkest would have had two hours to put in a kill.

Please tell me I'm not going mad and somebody else saw something about 8am in the OP???

I either mentioned or thought about 8am. I am not sure I saw it confirmed by the powers that be. .

Serial killers don't operate on a fixed schedule, they kind of just kill randomly you know?!

So, we know Chang killed Gertrude before 10am.

So who killed Brendan?

- Starburns
    - Chang (can he kill twice so quickly, technically new days ?)
    - Wolfpack

I am not convinced an SK would kill at 10am on the button. It also says "the first action of the game will be at 10am on the first day". Why would the first action be the mods forcing an SK to choose a death when one of the benefits of being an SK is random attacks?!

I think the Wolfpack knew before 10am who they were and their first action was a kill. If somebody would like to explain away my theory I am all ears . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Changs kill was identified as an SK kill, the second was not. So I'd believe the kill at 10 was the wolves and they must have found out earlier than that they were wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Changs kill was identified as an SK kill, the second was not. So I'd believe the kill at 10 was the wolves and they must have found out earlier than that they were wolves.

Yes, Chang for sure was activated and Killed Gert.

The post from 10 suggests a Wolf kill.

Maybe this is off the wall but maybe the baddies knew they were bad all along and the post about them not knowing was a red herring.

If Brendan was killed by a wolf then they would need more than 2 hours notice to forumulate a kill. What if none of them were online at 8am for the reveal we assumed was happening at 10 (well I assumed anyway)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Im here im here. Jesus relax I was paintballing all morning.

Derry and Angus are bad... bad real bad, bad to the bone, from badsville lane 13, baddington town. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Yes, Chang for sure was activated and Killed Gert.

The post from 10 suggests a Wolf kill.

Maybe this is off the wall but maybe the baddies knew they were bad all along and the post about them not knowing was a red herring.

If Brendan was killed by a wolf then they would need more than 2 hours notice to forumulate a kill. What if none of them were online at 8am for the reveal we assumed was happening at 10 (well I assumed anyway)

If we take this as fact then we should see an SK kill before 10am tomorrow morning ?

Unless by some miracle the Ass guy chose to stop the SK?

Am I reading this right ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

There would have only been five people needing to be on to learn they were wolves, all of whom would have know there was a 50/50 chance they wet getting called on. Even if one or two were not on, they still could have voted.

can someone link me the lynch forum cant be arsed logging into my alter ego account to get it ty..

Isla WW wrote: »
    Im here im here. Jesus relax I was paintballing all morning.

Derry and Angus are bad... bad real bad, bad to the bone, from badsville lane 13, baddington town. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Either we are bad to the bone or helpful villagers stinging some paws . . .

What is your evidence ?

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    I am away to study and turning my phone off, I shall be back when fully prepped

Study..... During summer months?

Either we are bad to the bone or helpful villagers stinging some paws . . .

What is your evidence ?

Smell mainly, people that come from the dark place smell of purple o that and I peeked you. :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Angus, one thing that usually worries me is inconsistency from a player. Sometimes it’s best to just let them rattle on and then find the holes in what they say. For example, we had this exchange earlier:
    Heres a question that's unanswered so far?

You noted Barbara was defensive earlier, yet you seem quite defensive yourself when I call you on your extremely unlikely theory, why is that? Hiding something?
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Btw, when did i accuse barbara of being defensive? Or more precisely, why exactly are you making up ****?
    Apologies, It was Katie who called Barb defensive, not you….

And Katie did indeed call Barb defensive her. Oddly she called her defensive for rejecting the rule break theory, similar to how you’re rejecting it.
    Katie WW wrote: »
    I can't imagine that it's EVERY "rule break" results in a kill, as its highly likely we'd be down 5 or 6 people by now :P

Could be he gets a kill for every rule break, but can only use his kill once a day.

Also possible that the Ass-Crack bandit (or whatever his name is...) managed to block the SK from using their powers today

Being honest, I'm not 100% on the rule break train, but I do find it funny you're acting so defensive about it.
    But of course she wasn’t the only one to accuse Barbara of being defensive was she?
    The OP also didn't say Chang was an SK. It says Chang will be activated and then have an unknown power.

Its a theory after all Barb. No need to be so defensive.

How did you manage to miss your own post? Not very consistent is it?

Speaking of consistency Angus, how do you manage in a few hours to go from supporting the possibility of a rule break activation:
    Right now heres my thoughts

Isla - Talked about a secret task. Very odd but maybe just Isla fooling around. Yet then Chang gets activated shortly after and its safe to assume its from A a secret task or B a punishment for rule breaking (I really like this idea, makes sense to punish us with posters posting under real names, whoever it only happened twice which is a low number to punish us with)

My gut says Isla is not to blame and the punishment theory while good is weak with only 2 "rule breaks".

So anyone else have a theory?

To a really odd post that seems to say you do and don’t support it at the same time...
    What rule do you think Gert broke?

It be harsh to be killed for an accidental rule break. So harsh I find it untrue.

I do think a rule break triggered an SK and Gert died by the hands of the SK choosing a target.

To dismissing it completely...

Im all for keeping options open until ruled out, but your theory is all kinds of wrong. Do you agree it be a disaster for the mods to include this sort of rule?

Ask yourself , how would you feel if you were the one to fall foul of the rule? How would you react?

You'd be angry and appalled at the mods for thinking of such a short sighted rule.

Again the inconsistency is strange here….

So Angus, tell us a little about yourself. What do you like to do between killing classmates?

If we take this as fact then we should see an SK kill before 10am tomorrow morning ?

Unless by some miracle the Ass guy chose to stop the SK?

Am I reading this right ?

Is there anything to be said for the Ass Bandit to come out?

He could tell us if who he took powers away from and thus point us to a SK!

Im not so sure if its a good idea myself as he could be useful later.

Is there anything to be said for the Ass Bandit to come out?

He could tell us if who he took powers away from and thus point us to a SK!

Im not so sure if its a good idea myself as he could be useful later.

Ass Bandit....... Sounds rapey

Also, not convinced of people coming out so early in game.

Gabi ya wee lad, Im well, well aware of my own posts. I love where you are going with this.

I love a good wolf hanging.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Bandit could be the most useful player we have. No way they should come out now, or indeed at any point unless they're in mortal danger. They can basically shut down an evil player for as long as they're alive so if they did block an SK they can do that indefinitely.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Bandit could be the most useful player we have. No way they should come out now, or indeed at any point unless they're in mortal danger. They can basically shut down an evil player for as long as they're alive so if they did block an SK they can do that indefinitely.

Potentially. They can also hinder us accidently by dropping the coin on a rolled goodie.

While it doesn't say they cant, I assume the cant pick the same player twice to drop the dime on.

• Advertisement

can we please kill derry and move on to tomoro please and thanks

Advertisement